Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

Polybutene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecanol , PETROLATUM, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate , Jojoba , Polyethylene , Ozokerite , Cetyl PEG , PPG-10 , 1 Dimethicone , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Beeswax, Zinc Ricinoleate , Squalane , Silica , Shea Butter , Butter Mango , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, Coconut Oily, Synthetic Wax , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer , Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Fragrance , BHT , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2 Hexanediol , May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI,77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) , Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

on 3/26/2015 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

It has a good smooth feel with nice color. I got peach and I love it! I have very dry lips so I need a really good lipstick and tend to be stuck with dull lip balms. The color for peach is not the same as the sticker it's more pink but it's gorgeous.

on 3/26/2015 8:28:00 AM

I own berry smoothie. My best description would be "a nice tinted lip balm".

Feel: I love this product as it feels like im wearing a lip balm.

Look: The colour isnt very strong and almost blends with your lip colour. This is great for me as i'm going for a natural look for work. However i wouldn't recommend it if you're after something bold.

Lasting power: doesnt last long, you need to keep reapplying every few hours. Its just like a lip balm to apply though so its easy - you don't need a mirror or anything!

There isnt much smell or taste to it.

In summary, id recommend it if youre going for a slightly tinted natural lip but not if youre going for a bold lip!

on 3/6/2015 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

So far I've only tried Creme Brulee as I was looking for a nice nude, but I absolutely hated it.

PROS:
- none

CONS:
- very sheer. There is no color payoff on my lips
- settles into fine lines
- drys out my lips
- almost looks like I did not put any product on at all

on 3/1/2015 10:30:00 AM

I bought a couple different shades of these lipsticks (Candy Apple and Sorbet). The colors are pretty, but a bit more opaque than I was expecting. I thought it would be more like a tinted balm. That doesn't bother me at all, I actually like it and the colors are still more buildable than regular lipstick. I only make note of it because I was expecting them to be much more sheer. They are more moisturizing than most lipsticks, but I still need to apply Aquaphor first if I want sheer coverage and moist lips. Overall, they are very good and I like them quite a lot - nice colors, smooth application, buildable color, no weird scent.
I don't care for the packaging. The base is oddly short and it can be difficult to remove the cap.
I would purchase again if another color strikes my fancy.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

moisturizing but not long lasting at all. Even chap stick stays longer than this

on 2/8/2015 10:37:00 AM

A little surprised these do not have a higher rating....
I like these..a lot..

Great colors, natural-looking, wear nicely and do not turn funny or funky colors..do not get patchy or gummy or anything..just wear very nicely..Can easily apply, even without a mirror.

I am an NC20 and I think I have almost every one of these, but some faves of the top of my head are creme Brulee, Berry Smoothie, and Pink Lemonade..but honestly they are all great shades!! I am not big on Pink Truffle, though..I know that one is very popular, but that is one that one me just does not look right..wished it did, because it looks so pretty on so many other people!! But still, one shade out of how many..?

Great product. If you like something natural-looking and easy to apply and feels nice and wears nice, you might want to check these out!!
Will definitely re-purchase, and have re-purchased!! :))

on 2/2/2015 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

PROS:
- none

CONS:
- very sheer. There is no color payoff on my lips
- settles into fine lines
- drys out my lips
- almost looks like I did not put any product on at all

on 1/29/2015 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

When everyone was raving about these I went out and bought as many different colours as I could. What a mistake. I found these very drying and the colour payout isn't great. My lips are quite pigmented so I expected the lighter colours to show up. Many of the colours look almost identical. They were very sheer and just put a layer of glitter on my lips. However I do love the reds in this line, I'm not big on reds so it was a surprise that I like them as much as I do.

on 1/22/2015 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I know I am tardy to the party on this review, but this product is still going strong as the day it came out...so, I'm sure nobody cares! Hahaha!!! They have an array of beautiful colors. The packaging is very pretty to look at as well. Until this product came out I tended to avoid lipstick. I had a few choice colors I would wear, but that was it. The way it is formulated gave me the guts to experiment with many colors. It goes on with a sheer layer of color that is very buildable. It is nothing like traditional colored glosses or balms due to the level of rich pigmentation. The better term for it would be a sheer lipstick, if anything. It is the perfect beginners lipstick in my opinion, either in general or as a sort of first step towards becoming comfortable with wearing reds, orange/coral, or vibrant pinks.

The down side to a lot of lipsticks is that they do not perform that well. They are drying, powdery, or settle into the creases of the lips. This is a brand that has that already covered. These provide a good amount of moisture and are not greasy or sticky. You will never have to apply lip balm first before wearing. Depending on the shade though, you may need to use a lip liner to keep the color neat looking. Some colors can be a little too buttery.
The downside to them is that they have a short wear time....maybe 2-3 hours. The color will be visible, but the vibrancy and shine will be muted out. They reapply very nicely and do not cake up on the lips. Some shades have shimmer in them while others do not. The shades Peach Parfait and Berry Smoothie have shimmer in them and feel slightly gritty. This is only after they start to dry and fade after eating/drinking or hours passing. The colors are gorgeous, so it is forgivable.

I think that this brand should come with a disclaimer that once you buy one, you will become addicted. Everyone I know who has tried a couple at first, has almost the entire collection. I am included... I am at fourteen and counting. There are a lot of colors to choose from. It goes from a variety of neutrals to bold colors. The interesting thing is that the colors tend to fit everyone's skin tone differently and yet make it a suitable shade for them to wear. They are kind of inexpensive and tend to go on sale a lot, so you can try a few shades you like without going broke. I hope they continue to add more shades to this line.

on 1/22/2015 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I like these!! I got my first one last week after seeing a cute display at Ulta and I really like both the pigmentation and how moisturizing it is. My lips dry out easily but not with this, and the pink shade of the one I got is lovely. I wish the packaging was better (cap is a little hard to get on and off) but that's okay

Popular Lipsticks