Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

Polybutene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecanol , PETROLATUM, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate , Jojoba , Polyethylene , Ozokerite , Cetyl PEG , PPG-10 , 1 Dimethicone , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Beeswax, Zinc Ricinoleate , Squalane , Silica , Shea Butter , Butter Mango , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, Coconut Oily, Synthetic Wax , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer , Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Fragrance , BHT , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2 Hexanediol , May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI,77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) , Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

on 5/24/2015 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The problem with them being so buttery is that they don't stay that long on your lips, they smudge really easily and they cling to dry patches. They are not very nourishing but are great for just a light wash of color on your lips. Make sure you exfoliate your lips before using these and if your lips are really chapped and sore and you can't do anything about them, stay away from these.

on 5/23/2015 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

1. the reason the only get 4 for price not 5 is because I live in Australia where they are around $15
I have owned several of these over the years starting from when they were first released. My first shade was Creamsicle a very peachy nude shade that I realised in retrospect was not at all flattering. I however used it constantly before setting it aside because the texture was amazing, it really does help to moisturise the lips. It did run out very fast, mostly due to repeatedly applying it because I just wanted more. My 2nd shade was Peach Smoothie, which I did not like due to the feel of the glitter. I currently have 4 shades, Wild Watermelon, Candy Apple,Cherry Tart and Sorbet. I love these, the colour is easily build able but can be applied lightly for a more everyday look. Also tip 1. if you live in a hot climate keep them in the fridge. 2. i have noticed some have a layer of almost no pigmentation on the top but after that they are more pigmented

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this lip butter in the shade Creamsicle. I LOVE the smell of this lipstick. It smells like butter and vanilla. I'll give it's pigmentation rating of 3/5, it's not too sheer nor too pigmented. The shade Creamsicle is a nude-beige color which can make dry or crustly lips more obvious . I like to wear this lip butter on top of a brown-mauvy colour lipstick, it looks super gorgeous! The longevity of this lip butter is like other lipsticks, for about 3-4 hours. The only downside of this product for me is that I live in a humid place, so the lipstick tends to melt from the tube.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I have these lip butters in about 4 colors and I love them. These colors are sheer with great color pay off and affordable enough to try a range of colors at once. These lip butters are perfect for days when u want to have a lite -to -no makeup look, but u can wear them anytime. I bought a bare mineral lip butter at $16 dollars only to discover that I had the same color in a less cheaper version in Revlons ColorBurst. The packaging is cute too.

on 4/11/2015 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This was my first lip product. I really liked how cute the packaging was - a frosted pink quilted casing, but that was about all. The colour is pretty sheer, even for a lip butter. Well, all I can say is it has really lived up to its name - it feels as greasy as a stick of butter. It does not make my lips feel any more moisturised at that, too. To top it off, it broke just after a few months on its own; I did not drop it whatsoever. Pass.

on 4/7/2015 4:43:00 PM

Love them! gorgeous colours and moisturising on the lips. I own a few of these now:)

on 4/4/2015 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

love this! i have it in the shade 'sorbet' and have had this for around one year, i want to buy some more shades but every time i go they don't have any left (and with good reason, they are amazing)

pros-
really buttery and moisturising (hence the name)
beautiful shade
beautiful shade of range
cheap
looks more on the epensive side as oppose to cheap
easy to apply
lasts for around 3 hours

cons-
could last longer

on 3/26/2015 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

It has a good smooth feel with nice color. I got peach and I love it! I have very dry lips so I need a really good lipstick and tend to be stuck with dull lip balms. The color for peach is not the same as the sticker it's more pink but it's gorgeous.

on 3/26/2015 8:28:00 AM

I own berry smoothie. My best description would be "a nice tinted lip balm".

Feel: I love this product as it feels like im wearing a lip balm.

Look: The colour isnt very strong and almost blends with your lip colour. This is great for me as i'm going for a natural look for work. However i wouldn't recommend it if you're after something bold.

Lasting power: doesnt last long, you need to keep reapplying every few hours. Its just like a lip balm to apply though so its easy - you don't need a mirror or anything!

There isnt much smell or taste to it.

In summary, id recommend it if youre going for a slightly tinted natural lip but not if youre going for a bold lip!

on 3/6/2015 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

SHADES
* Creme Brulee (1/5): Color payoff is terrible and it dried out my lips.

Popular Lipsticks