October 22, 2014 | 1955 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2014 12:04:00 PM More reviews by coldlove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I dont buy these when they are sold at the regular price, they are a bit expenvise for the amount of product in the packaging . i got peach parfait and berry smoothie . both were $5
i didnt like the peach parfait , it was a more nude color than peach on me . berry smoothie is a soft pink with little shimmer , i returned peach parfait . i have been using it for only 3 weeks and im already done with it . i had to reapply often since it was so sheer and didnt last too long .

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by shoesize7

I love lip butters! But more than that, I love tinted lip butters! Why go lipstick, when you can have the added benefit of moisture to your lip product?

I would definitely buy again because of the range of colour selection with these lip butters. The colours are fun and you can go for bold or pick one of the nude-type colours. I also like how they are tasteless!

Would have been a 5/5 but:
1. colours don't last that long, unless you coat your lips a lot to give it a more opaque colour (which might not be the shade you were going for!)
2. if you're not careful (because this is a lip butter) you can cause the product to fall off the stick when you apply it (especially if you have the product rolled up too high on the tube).

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by ewon8413

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Will keep this short, simple, sweet.

CONS:
Sinks into the creases of lips.
Slips off too easily.
Opacity may be slightly too sheer for others.
Truthfully overpriced for product.

PROS:
Very moisturizing.
Colour selection varies widely.
Packaging dolls up vanity and is very versatile in terms of travel or to school.
Opacity is sheer as expected.

Definitely not something you want to be wearing when kissing someone, but it's good for a simple day at school or just when you're in the house and want something moisturizing but flattering on your lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by nanaad

Best moisturising lipstick I have ever found! Plus this particular shade is very nice for a natural fresh look. It's a pink-based shade so I would say it will match those with pale or cool undertone complexion. I am amazed with its moisturising power, better thsn any lip balm out there! My lip was chapped and dry, but since using this product, it treats my lip and now it's a lot smoother. However, the product washed away quickly, not so good lasting power. Still, for the color and treatment it gives, it's worth the penny I spend!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by zozosparkles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had heard about the revlon Lip Butters since I started watching makeup gurus on youtube, and I just had to try it out.
What I found was that they are not very moisturizing and long lasting, also very sheer.
For the price and quality, I don't think I'll repurchase; it was okay. the packaging is definitely the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by jlhorne

I bought this lipstick in the shade Berry Smoothie as a nice MLBB (my lips are naturally really tinted). It's a nice, natural pink; bright but not hot or bubblegum bright. This is by far the most moisturizing lipstick I have ever tried; it almost feels like a balm for how smooth and moist it is! This particular shade has a hint of shimmer which is not noticeable unless you're looking for it. One qualm I have is how soft and maleable the stick is; it's become very misshapen with regular (but not heavy) use, and the product is smearing all over the metal tube. Another is that the colour does is not long lasting and I have to reapply often.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Purchased: Sweet Tart (a lovely med pink but w/ bit of brightness to it, so not too dull but not Barbie either). Sugar Plum a lovely MLBB as I've a light to med brown-complexion & a natural purple undertone to my lips. Pink Truffle another amazing MLBB but I can see it working on everyone's lips as a nice nude as it's beige-pink. Cotton Candy a lighter pink that really shows up on me in the sun-shine & I ended up giving it to my Mom who's caucasion & it looks amazing on her so she's since re-purchased on her own. Juicy Papya which is a lovely nude-ish orange toned but not bright or red orange, peach-esque on my lips w/ a hint of glimmer & a little sparkle even. Lollipop: my FAV as that's the one I got compliments on as it's such a shiny sexy blue toned fushia type which of course is just excellent for the summer. LipButters are incredibly hydrating. Apply smoothly. Close or guise the cracks in my lips. Better then Baby Lips or Eos on my lips. Pigmented yet glossy AND balmy. In-expensive when on sale at often $6.99 ($7.90 incl CAD taxes). The only 2 things I dislike are the packaging as the slim silver cannister / barrel is too narrow for the product, as once in use I find the color stick expands (of course) yet the barrel cannot contain it so at times can be a mess or a loss of product. I go thru them fairly quickly, so I wish there were a little more product (however, that's part of the reason I refuse to pay full price) & the other is lasting power. On my lips I'm lucky if the color lasts over an hour. I do enjoy re-applying lip products, but do not enjoy it when people around me think I'm vain as I do require a mirror!! Ha! Anyhow, I've had 6 thus far & plan on buying more. Berry Smoothie is next on my agenda...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Juliette119

These lip butters are very moisturizing and smooth on the lips. They are $6-8 at the drugstore. They are in a quilted colored packaging the same shade as the lipstick. Some of the shades are AMAZING such as strawberry shortcake. Other shades don't look great on me like creme brûlée is too pale for me. Overall I would totally recommend these, just buy the right shade:)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 9:59:00 AM More reviews by jurlinganna

I picked up one of these when I was on my way to hollister, and thought they were pretty cool, (i got attracted to the packaging ) I picked up the summer set, in the shade of pink lemonade,

When I got home, and put it on, it was a really light pink color that was NOT natural, so I decided to not wear it as one color. So i experimented with a lot of different combinations, and came up with this:
1, apply the pink lemonade in dots from your bottom lips, to your top
2. add some concealer (i use the tea tree concealer by the body shop) also put in dots. 3 ONLY! 2 TOP, 1 BOTTOM
3. add a coat of burts bees pomegranate oil lip balm, and you are good

HOPE THIS HELPS, AND ENJOYYA continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 4:13:00 AM More reviews by PinkyTheGhost

I only have one of these, in 'Sweet Tart', let me just say, I absolutely adore it. I've had my eye on these for a while, not sure if I wanted to go in for one because I'm not real big on lipsticks, or anything like a lipstick, I usually use my Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart. But this struck me as a suprise, the texture is just so nice, it really is buttery, and not drying on me at all. I love the color I picked up, I usually go for brighter and more vivid pinks, but this isn't too crazy IMO. The packaging can be a little scary to open at first, it's kind of resistant to just pulling off, but it's definately sturdy. Not crazy about the price, but I will be absolutely buying more. :)