September 18, 2014 | 899 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Smudge Stick Waterproof eye liner - Koi (gold)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by madgrl786

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did the same as the reviewer that posted a few reviews down. I purchased the set of silver dollar and koi from Ulta and the pencils ran out after like two applications with each pencil. It's been a while, but I finally called to complain to Stila and then sent product replacements. I had the SAME problem all over again...no matter how much I try to twist the pencil, no more product comes out. Ridiculous.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim on Hautelook since it was cheap. I bought this in hopes that I could use it for my waterline. Although, I don't see any difference at all. I can't tell the difference if I only put it on one eye and not the other. I tried using it on my upper and lower lash line and it didn't look too great either. I plan on using it up as an eyeshadow or eyeshadow base. I will not repurchase since Stila has discontinued it since then.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 4:02:00 AM More reviews by stephyrm12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner! if i want to look really awake, i just rim this all around my eyes and i get a bunch of compliments. [: sometimes, i wear dark brown eyeliner on top, this gold on the bottom and the waterline and it makes my eyes looks really big and awake as well. I love this! i have 2. one from a costco set and one from nordstrom rack. if i had to buy this regular price, i might just let out the $19 for this small stick because it is worth it. slides on super easily, highly pigmented, and VERY waterproof!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by edgexofxdesire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved this when I first bought it. Got it as a duo with Silver Dollar during the ULTA Black Friday sale, so it was only $5. The formula is nice and the color is divine. But alas I've used it for three days and tried to twist it because the tip was getting too small...and nothing happens. I figured maybe it was just a defective packaging, so I grabbed for the silver one instead. Same exact thing. Twist and twist and twist...nothing. I'd originally been planning to pick up a number of the regular smudge sticks, but now that both of my products are defective, I think I'll stick with my trusty Make Up For Ever and Urban Decay eyeliners. Such a shame :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this. Very pretty color, very pigmented, stays all day,. It is a very good product, although a little hard to find.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this for $5 at Sephora on sale and I love it! It is a pretty gold that looks great on the lower inner lash line. It doesn't move all day--it really lasts!