July 23, 2014 | 1034 users online

Blush - L'Oreal - Project Runway - 725 - Sultry Raven's Blush

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 9:46:00 AM More reviews by kayparisfilm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Good product. Almost a dandelion dupe except for the shimmer and glitter. It is very pale, which I like, and it blends well. I use it like a highlighter over my other blushes to add some depth. Got it on clearance at walgreens. Major problems with packaging though. 2nd time I used it the lid broke off completely. Now I just have the pan with no lid (there was no way to salvage the lid). It's a pain. But the product is good and you get a lot. I still use this almost every day even though it's packaging was a fail.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2013 6:56:00 AM More reviews by jewelishappy

I love this blush, because the color hue is just natural for fair-medium skin women like me. Its not too bright as well so it just looks like a natural flush for my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by differentnailseveryday

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I haven't used this blush much since I bought it last year (LE for the Project Runway collection) but I have used it the past couple days and thought I would post some thoughts on it.

When I purchased it I thought I would use it for contouring more than actual blush, but it does have a slight shimmer to it that you don't see until you get into the package.

That being said, now that I am getting some color on my face, I am kinda loving it. The only thing I would change is the formula. I don't know if I got a wonky one or if they were all like this, but it's almost like it can't decide if it wants to be a creme or a powder. Just kinda weird. I would purchase again, though, because it's just pretty.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by yelloats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

heard lots of rave about these blushes, i picked out this one and the bronzy amazon one, and i thought these were pretty expensive for a drugstore blush 10 dollars unless there was a bogo sale whih was y i bought both, i think specifically these two colors are for ppl with very fair skin. im light/medium more on medium and these do not show up on me at all, maybe it gives me a sheen highlight look which is definitely not what i was hoping for. ive heard the watchful owl is most pigmented, but i dont really want to buy anymore. for 10 dollars...i would rather add an extra dollar or two and get physicians formula blushes which are waaaay better, especially the happy booster one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2011 11:28:00 AM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful color if you are cool toned. I was suprised how pretty this is. The qualityof this blush is a 10, way better than my MAC blushes.This blush looks so pretty and is easy to blend. I loved it so much that I went out searching for more of these and I bought a backup. L'oreal should add this to their permanent collection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

In the pan it looks VERY similar to Benefit's Dandelion. Dandelion is slightly more golden and thus warmer with less shimmer. Raven is more silver and cooler toned with a bit more shimmery sheen.

I was impressed with how soft and blendable the powder was, especially since I usually dislike drug store blush.

This is really more for the fair skinned (I'm NC10 for reference). If you are medium or darker then this will probably more of a highlighter for you or may be too ashy.

I still prefer Benefit Dandelion but I'm glad to have both. For the money, it's a close enough dupe.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No