April 18, 2014 | 917 users online

Treatments - Kanebo - Hydrachange Essence

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 7:23:00 AM More reviews by angelina7777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have normal skin prone to dryness and once I`ve tried many moisturisers at duty-free and this one was an absolute winner. It has a light texture and powerful moisturising ability. I try to avoid mineral oil and silicones, so in my routine I apply this essence first and then a few drops of pure argan oil. Highly recommend this essence to every one. The minus is the high price of the product, but quality is superb.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by lushyluxe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had a very bad experience with this product. It gave me the worst breakout ever, though my skin was dry at the time. I saw alcohol denat as being listed in the ingredients - bad news. I had to return to the store.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by nandz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my worst purchase for the year. Not even 10 minutes passed after applying the product did I notice 8 pimples surfacing menacingly all over my combination skin. The product hydrates well for hours, but this benefit is outweighed by the ugly breakouts it induces. Try it out before purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 11:18:00 PM More reviews by kotsiros

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Hydrachange Essence is the more concentrated and intense product in the Hydrachange series.

It is designed to promote HA synthesis in the skin by supplying and encouraging the creation and distribution of HA in all skin layers.
If you read my review on Hydrachange Cream, you will get an idea of how i feel about this line.
The essence (or serum) in a lightweight milky fluid, presented in a pump dispenser, that is 3 times more concentrated that the cream, and with 5 times more HA. (According to Sensai's beauty specialists)
I was really excited about the cream and it is one of the few products i have re purchased and will continue to do so, as it's the best moisturizing cream i have used in my life.
Well the essence is all that, multiplied by infinity.
Along with the rest of my skincare products, my skin is the most moisturized, balanced, supple and radiant it has ever been.

I couldn't decide on one of the two, but if i could only use two products for the rest of my life, it would be these two little gems.
Wholeheartedly and blindly recommended.