October 24, 2014 | 1648 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Abombinaball Bath Bomb

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by TheMoonBunny

I enjoyed that this bath bomb was a slow fizzer and gradually released deeper shades of blue. It was very relaxing. While it smelled phenomenal before I dropped it in the top, I don't recall really smelling it while I was in there. Overall, it wasn't a bad bomb, but it wasn't amazing, so I don't think I would spend $7 on it again... especially not for a luxury purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2012 5:06:00 AM More reviews by klasia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i got this because it smelled really good in the store! in the tub though, the smell that dominated most was the peppermint and the vanilla notes seemed to take a backseat. the scent was still great (reminded me of a hot mug of minty chocolate drink) but not as amazing as it was before i dropped it in the water. i'm thinking, next christmas, i'll get this and just use it as my bathroom freshener: )! yes. that's what i'll do.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by KeLLsTar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got Abombinaball at the Lush 50% off Christmas products in January. I wasn't really interested in buying bath ballistics at this sale but once I smelt Abombinaball I couldn't resist getting a few.

The Vanilla, Peppermint, Orange scent is different to anything else I have purchased from Lush & lasts on the skin after your bath. The bathroom takes on the scent for a while afterwards. I can't really comment on the fizzing as I broke it in half but I will enjoy the 2.5 Abombinaball's I have left.

Whilst it's not in the league of Mrs Whippy, Twilight & Dragon's Egg, I think I would repurchase Abombinaball for the scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Would I buy this again? Maybe. I really liked the scent. I didn't know what it was supposed to smell like since I just sniffed it in-store without any prior research (so I didn't have any expectations only to feel let down). I'm terrible at describing scents, and it was about 5 weeks ago that I used it so my memory is a little fuzzy. However, vanilla and oranges are what I remember about the scent. It didn't really stay on my skin but it did moisturise quite well. It was entertaining to watch it whizz around. The reason I say that a repurchase is a maybe is because I didn't feel like it was as nice as some of the other Christmas products. When Christmas 2012 comes around, there'll be other, better limited edition products I'll be wanting to buy before this one. However if someone gave it to me, I'd happily accept! I think kids especially would enjoy all the crazy green and blue that he shoots out as he fizzes away.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by RoxieHeart

Absolutely disgusting! I was expecting a sweet minty smell but it smelled like beer and vomit. When my mum went into the bathroom a few hours after I used it she asked if I'd been sick because she smelled vomit in the bathroom. It seems to have chunks of cocoa butter in it which is nice and turns the bathwater a lovely blu colour with yellow swirls but this is ruined by the HORRENDOUS smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by radiantflux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Just ordered some new lush christmas products. When I first opened this I was kind of shocked by the smell. It is supposed to be vanilla/peppermint/sweet orange. It somehow smelled a little bit like a sugar cookie, which I found totally revolting. I am not a sweet-sugary scent kind of person. Though, the bomb was admittedly cute, and very large.

LITTLE DID I KNOW- this would be my favorite bath bomb ever. I decided to use it that night so it wouldn't sit on the shelf and collect dust. I felt guilty thinking of giving it as a gift because it seemed like such a particular scent. When I actually put it in the tub, the colors and fuzz were beautiful- LUsh's new bath bombs are truly a wonder and really fun. The scent instead of hitting me all at one time, came in waves which was really pleasant. First the vanilla then the sweet orange as it spurted out. Eventually all that was left of the bomb was a white peppermint core, which fizzled and made the most beautiful minty smell. I found the mint ending SO relaxing. It really made my skin incredibly soft like a bath melt would.

Mainly-- when I got out of the bath I smelled beautiful. A vanilla mint kind of smell. It lingered on my skin more than I have noticed any bath bomb to. I felt luxurious and was ready to pass out. I woke up the next morning still smelling amazing. GOOD JOB LUSH! And Lushies- don't cut this one in half. Worth the show!