Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted

on 2/14/2015 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Be Enchanted I was hooked immediately when I got this lotion smell so damn good

on 1/28/2015 11:37:00 AM

Be Enchanted is a great year-round fragrance for me. The scent is warm enough for the fall and winter, but it's also fruity and sweet enough for spring and summer. The notes I detect the most are pomegranate, blackberry, sandalwood, and vanilla. It's not overpoweringly sweet, and it's not super heavy or musky. I've used the body mist, which is nice enough, but I tend to use the body lotion more. I like the B&BW lotions -- they give me just the right amount of moisture without leaving my skin feeling greasy. They sink into the skin quickly and the scent lasts for hours. I switch up my lotions a lot, but this is a good go-to product. I think if you like Blackberry Vanilla or Dark Kiss from B&BW, you'll like this one.

on 11/2/2014 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This floral fruity fragrance is a nice change of pace from my usual musky scents. Itís very fruity on me with vanilla mostly. Itís pretty simple and doesn't develop into anything very complex but I do like it a lot.

Top notes are citrus, pomegranate, red berries, and passion fruit. Middle notes are honeysuckle, violet, blackberry, pear, and florals. I do not detect anything in the middle except blackberry and some floral. Base notes are musk, sandalwood, and vanilla. This whole fragrance comes off on me like a sweet vanilla fragrance with a touch of wood in the background.

on 5/25/2014 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is one of my favorite Bath and Body Works scents ever! I have it in the lotion and body mist form. This is my go to scent for everyday when I want something a bit sweeter and fruity opposed to musk. Be Enchanted has a fruity/soft floral scent but I can't place what scent it is exactly. To me when ever I put this on, my day just seems a bit brighter and I am a bit happier because of how 'bright' the scent is. It isn't very strong and tends to fade after a while but with one small touch up spray, you are good to go!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Bath and Body Workís Be Enchanted has one thing going for it. Itís name. Thatís it.
I sprayed it on and was hit with the most overpowering grape gum smelling aroma blasting me that was so obnoxious even my dog walked away. Iím not kidding when I say this. She actually jumped off the couch and layed down five feet away from me, quite disgruntled.
Within ten minutes or so a sugary coating seemed to take over. If you can imagine sugar crystals on your arms, thatís exactly how I felt. As if I had a sugary sticky coating over the grape juice.
Then the headache increased steadily.
And I donít get headaches from perfumes. If I donít like them, if they are unpleasant, I simply wash them off. But Be Enchanted is a whole other ball game.
There is an overload of fruits and berries in this perfume that should satisfy anyone who desires this type of sweetish sour scent. Vanilla and a hint of sandalwood mix in ever so slightly but in no way take away from the chewing gum effect to give Be Enchanted the distinction of a fragrance of just another one of todayís popular sweet fruity presentations.
Every perfume has its market and some have no market-they transcend all ages. Be Enchanted probably stays well in the very young market and would be an excellent gift choice for the that age group. Wearability is decent for this floral fruity and sillage is strong in the beginning but simmers down.
Top Notes: Citruses, Pomegranate, Red Berries, Passionfruit.
Middle Notes: Honeysuckle, Violet, Blackberry, Pear, Floral Notes.
Base Notes: Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla.

on 2/8/2014 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this scent from Bath & Body Works! I bought the body spray at regular price for about $16 and you get about 8 fl oz. of the product. The scent itself is berry-like with a hint of warm vanilla and floral scents; it's very girly and sweet! The packaging is the usual bottle with a pump which makes application easy. However, the bottle is really big for travel purposes and buying the travel-size at regular price wouldn't be a good deal on your money. Like most body sprays, this does not last quite long. I spray it in the morning and by the time I get to school, most of the scent is gone and I need to reapply. The scent would be strong for about 30 minutes and then it is completely gone after about 1.5 hours but I like the scent to just linger around on my clothes as it is very light. I would definitely recommend this scent for people who love berry and sweet scents without being too strong that might get other people nauseous!

on 1/25/2014 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

My absolute FAVORITE scent of all time, not just from bb&w. I wear this over all of my perfumes and other mists. It's just..perfect. Like others have said, the scent is hard to describe but it's sweet, however not too sweet. Everytime I wear I get compliments on it! I have multiple sprays(purse,car), shimmer spray, body lotion, body cream & body butter. I just cannot get enough of it. I really hope they never discontinue it. The packaging is beautiful as well, so sparkly & girly! LOVE.

on 11/5/2013 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is another typical BBW scent, it smells like a Lip Smacker product - fruity, sweet, slightly floral with vanilla. To me, this really is not an adult's scent, but I think that is part of the appeal to me, it reminds me of high school, even though it was not out when I was in high school...it just smells like something I would have loved back then, this appeal to my 16 year old self. I think it is the mix of sweet berries with vanilla that appeals to me. I also like that it is rather light, it is the kind of scent I use on super casual days for a little pick me up. Lasting power is decent.

on 8/1/2013 1:03:00 AM

I seriously can't think of a better product from BBW. The smell is unbelievable!

on 6/29/2013 7:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I feel like I can't really describe this scent, but I LOVE it; it's one of my fave's from BBW. This is an everyday scent for me, My cousin's friend used it one day and immediatley asked her what she was wearing and went out a bought it the next day. I don't tend to like 'notice me' girly scents, but this is the exception to my rule. I go ga-ga over this scent. I have the lotion and EDT and am very happy with the staying power.

Popular Fragrances