September 3, 2014 | 1234 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Be Enchanted

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite Bath and Body Works scents ever! I have it in the lotion and body mist form. This is my go to scent for everyday when I want something a bit sweeter and fruity opposed to musk. Be Enchanted has a fruity/soft floral scent but I can't place what scent it is exactly. To me when ever I put this on, my day just seems a bit brighter and I am a bit happier because of how 'bright' the scent is. It isn't very strong and tends to fade after a while but with one small touch up spray, you are good to go!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bath and Body Workís Be Enchanted has one thing going for it. Itís name. Thatís it.
I sprayed it on and was hit with the most overpowering grape gum smelling aroma blasting me that was so obnoxious even my dog walked away. Iím not kidding when I say this. She actually jumped off the couch and layed down five feet away from me, quite disgruntled.
Within ten minutes or so a sugary coating seemed to take over. If you can imagine sugar crystals on your arms, thatís exactly how I felt. As if I had a sugary sticky coating over the grape juice.
Then the headache increased steadily.
And I donít get headaches from perfumes. If I donít like them, if they are unpleasant, I simply wash them off. But Be Enchanted is a whole other ball game.
There is an overload of fruits and berries in this perfume that should satisfy anyone who desires this type of sweetish sour scent. Vanilla and a hint of sandalwood mix in ever so slightly but in no way take away from the chewing gum effect to give Be Enchanted the distinction of a fragrance of just another one of todayís popular sweet fruity presentations.
Every perfume has its market and some have no market-they transcend all ages. Be Enchanted probably stays well in the very young market and would be an excellent gift choice for the that age group. Wearability is decent for this floral fruity and sillage is strong in the beginning but simmers down.
Top Notes: Citruses, Pomegranate, Red Berries, Passionfruit.
Middle Notes: Honeysuckle, Violet, Blackberry, Pear, Floral Notes.
Base Notes: Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by xStarlight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this scent from Bath & Body Works! I bought the body spray at regular price for about $16 and you get about 8 fl oz. of the product. The scent itself is berry-like with a hint of warm vanilla and floral scents; it's very girly and sweet! The packaging is the usual bottle with a pump which makes application easy. However, the bottle is really big for travel purposes and buying the travel-size at regular price wouldn't be a good deal on your money. Like most body sprays, this does not last quite long. I spray it in the morning and by the time I get to school, most of the scent is gone and I need to reapply. The scent would be strong for about 30 minutes and then it is completely gone after about 1.5 hours but I like the scent to just linger around on my clothes as it is very light. I would definitely recommend this scent for people who love berry and sweet scents without being too strong that might get other people nauseous!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by seaofLove87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My absolute FAVORITE scent of all time, not just from bb&w. I wear this over all of my perfumes and other mists. It's just..perfect. Like others have said, the scent is hard to describe but it's sweet, however not too sweet. Everytime I wear I get compliments on it! I have multiple sprays(purse,car), shimmer spray, body lotion, body cream & body butter. I just cannot get enough of it. I really hope they never discontinue it. The packaging is beautiful as well, so sparkly & girly! LOVE.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by candyfluff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is another typical BBW scent, it smells like a Lip Smacker product - fruity, sweet, slightly floral with vanilla. To me, this really is not an adult's scent, but I think that is part of the appeal to me, it reminds me of high school, even though it was not out when I was in high school...it just smells like something I would have loved back then, this appeal to my 16 year old self. I think it is the mix of sweet berries with vanilla that appeals to me. I also like that it is rather light, it is the kind of scent I use on super casual days for a little pick me up. Lasting power is decent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by MissMarisa7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I seriously can't think of a better product from BBW. The smell is unbelievable!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

I feel like I can't really describe this scent, but I LOVE it; it's one of my fave's from BBW. This is an everyday scent for me, My cousin's friend used it one day and immediatley asked her what she was wearing and went out a bought it the next day. I don't tend to like 'notice me' girly scents, but this is the exception to my rule. I go ga-ga over this scent. I have the lotion and EDT and am very happy with the staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by stargurl1992

This is my favorite bath & body works scent. It's so addicting and likeable. It's not strong yet not too subtle.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 4:30:00 AM More reviews by sleeplessdesires

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Along with Secret Wonderland this is another of my favorite BBW scents. Feminine as well with something else that is indescribable but in a good way ;) I get many compliments with this scent and when I run out of my Secret Wonderland spray this one is my handy dandy backup or whenever I feel like having that particular scent on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Bath and Body Works anything and one day they were having a sale when you buy 3 lotions you get 3 more for free so I saw this and was immediately drawn in by it! The packaging is standard BBW bottles but the label is so cute and fairy tale-like! The smell is really light and pretty and I always seem to grab it from my huge selection of lotions.It isn't too greasy and absorbs into the skin well and is a good moisturizer! The smell lasts for a while too which is nice as well, and it isn't too overwhelming of a scent. I will definitely be buying this once I run out of it :)