MISSHA M Perfect B.B Cleansing Oil

2.5

on 1/23/2015 10:34:00 PM

This was very fragranced and did sting my eyes a bit when I massaged it near them. It also wasnít the best at removing my makeup (I didnít use it to remove eye makeup, I used a separate remover before applying the oil) and required several applications to make sure everything was removed.

I havenít used many cleansing oils before but this was the worst (Josie Maranís Argan Cleansing Oil was great). I wouldnít recommend this at all.

on 1/6/2014 7:31:00 PM

I'm not the biggest fan of this cleansing oil but it does the job. It's a medium consistency and does a good job of clearing away makeup and dirt from the skin. I use it as a make up remover and follow up with a basic cleanser.

The biggest downfall is that it contains parabens and other chemicals. You can find this pretty cheap on Missha's website, especially during sales or on Amazon. It's a decent cleanser if you can find it under $15. It'll last you a while.

This is possibly the worst cleansing oil I have ever tried. I purchased a 105mL bottle off eBay after about a month of wearing BB cream then gradually getting paranoid of clogged pores etc. As it turns out, the cleansing oil wipes from Biore did a far better job without 1. getting into my eyes (hurts like buggery), 2. blocking my pores due to the high mineral oil content, 3. took the paint off my bathroom vanity shelves!

The packaging for this cleansing oil is a real pain for anyone who doesn't leave their bottles of skincare regime on the bathroom counter. I tend to put my bottles away after each use. Lo and behold, I found rings of paint taken off by the cleansing oil.

Dear makers of Missha cleansing oil, could you maybe find a way to make your bottles leakproof?

Either way, this isn't a product I recommend. It's not even as though it is cheap. For $18, you can buy a decent Shiseido cleanser from Strawberrynet.

on 1/11/2012 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Since I've started using BB creams, (which I love!) I thought I would get this product because it's supposed to remove them well. I like it. For me it seems to work great if used as directed-first this, then your regular cleanser. In all honesty,my skin feels pretty clean after using just this, but I still follow it with my regular cleansing routine. (purity and Olay brush) You don't have to use much, and for me, it has a nice scent. I wet my face first, use about a pump and a half of this product, and massage it in. It lathers a bit. I use a washcloth to remove it and then my cleanser. My face feels great afterwards! It's called a cleansing oil, and it does have oils in it, but it doesn't feel "oily" to me. As much as I love my BB creams, they do have a slightly heavy quality to them that to me needs a good remover. I got this on sale (Missha has a lot of sales) so I thought the price was reasonable. Pretty sure I will keep buying it.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Wow, I cannot believe the other reviewer hated this product so much. I've tried several other cleansing oils, and while this isn't the best one, it is still very good for the price. I find that it does emulsify well, but if you read the directions carefully, it does say that you should still use a cleanser afterwards. I prefer it that way anyway since my skin gets very oily overnight. I can't give it four lippies because sometimes it slightly burns my eyes, but overall this is a very good cleansing oil for removing makeup. I have acne-prone skin that sometimes reacts very badly to new products, but in a few months I haven't had any problems. An added bonus: I only need a single pump most days, so the bottle is lasting FOREVER.

on 10/10/2011 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Ehh, this was definitely a miss for me. I have a sample size that comes in a deluxe set and I used it while I was on vacation for two weeks. It's got a really weird smell and it's very runny and doesn't emulsify well. Definitely will not buy a full size, it's also not that cheap. Don't recommend.