September 2, 2014 | 1839 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Tinted Lip Balm - Vampire Bite

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by BloodyKisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip balm is good in several ways. The color is a pretty coral pink, and it glides on like a dream. It has a light, sweet smell and leaves a glowy, face brightening tint. The design on the tube is cute and fierce. It leaves my lips saturated and isn't sticky. I do wish the color was a bit more apparent, but other than that, I have no complaints.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by electricshock01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's pretty nice, not the most tinted lip balm I've ever used, but it does make my lips feel nice and moistyurized without being sticky feeling. It's at a decent price for 3$ CAD

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

It's not as pigmented as Baby Lips but will do
Price: ~$3 CAD
Pkg: artsy patterns
Colour: sheer coral-rose
Finish: glossy balmy shine
Texture: super smooth
The tint in it takes a bit to show up still gives u a slight wash of colour

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 2:02:00 AM More reviews by Odotta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this lip tint! I bought it because I fell in love with the name and thought the color was pretty. And it is so much prettier on my lips! It's a rosy color that brings life to my pale lips without looking unnatural. The package design is pretty cute, but it bugs me that I can't twist the tube down. Other than that this is a great product that I'll definitely be buying again, I've been using it nonstop for days!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Butter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a bright pinky red in the tube, and a sheer rosy red gloss on the lips.

It has a candy-vanilla smell and a slight taste that I can tolerate. The packaging is cute.. it has a tattoo-ish print on the tube, and my only beef is that the product doesn't go all the way down..

But for $3 a pop this stuff is pretty cool, and I'll probably be getting more, and keep it in mind for stocking stuffers in the near future.