Hard Candy Tinted Lip Balm - Vampire Bite

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/22/2012 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This lip balm is good in several ways. The color is a pretty coral pink, and it glides on like a dream. It has a light, sweet smell and leaves a glowy, face brightening tint. The design on the tube is cute and fierce. It leaves my lips saturated and isn't sticky. I do wish the color was a bit more apparent, but other than that, I have no complaints.

It's pretty nice, not the most tinted lip balm I've ever used, but it does make my lips feel nice and moistyurized without being sticky feeling. It's at a decent price for 3$ CAD

on 5/10/2012 11:28:00 PM

It's not as pigmented as Baby Lips but will do
Price: ~$3 CAD
Pkg: artsy patterns
Colour: sheer coral-rose
Finish: glossy balmy shine
Texture: super smooth
The tint in it takes a bit to show up still gives u a slight wash of colour

on 10/23/2011 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I love this lip tint! I bought it because I fell in love with the name and thought the color was pretty. And it is so much prettier on my lips! It's a rosy color that brings life to my pale lips without looking unnatural. The package design is pretty cute, but it bugs me that I can't twist the tube down. Other than that this is a great product that I'll definitely be buying again, I've been using it nonstop for days!

on 10/10/2011 7:49:00 PM

This is a bright pinky red in the tube, and a sheer rosy red gloss on the lips.

It has a candy-vanilla smell and a slight taste that I can tolerate. The packaging is cute.. it has a tattoo-ish print on the tube, and my only beef is that the product doesn't go all the way down..

But for $3 a pop this stuff is pretty cool, and I'll probably be getting more, and keep it in mind for stocking stuffers in the near future.