December 22, 2014 | 1660 users online

Lip Gloss - C.O. Bigelow - Mentha Lip Shine - Vanilla Mint

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Gossijay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product came as a nice surprise to me. BBW is having a sale where they're offering 3 lip glosses for $10CDN and that is just such a steal. It meant that I could snatch up lip glosses that are regularly $8 for a little over $3. The regular price of this lip gloss is not to pleasing though at $8 for a clear, moisturizing gloss.

Anyhow, I ended up picking up the Vanilla Mint after I couldn't find the Lemon Lip Cream (I was thirsting for a completely clear, moisturizing lip gloss and I had narrowed my choices down to those two) Boy am I glad I picked up the Vanilla Mint! The smell is to die for; it's minty but it has this soft, sweet undercurrent of vanilla that is absolutely heavenly.

The texture is lovely; not sticky, smooth and plush on the lips. It makes my lips look so smooth, luscious and soft when I'm wearing it. Even if I've got dry skin on my lips, the gloss "glosses" right over that and leaves them smooth. This lip gloss definitely tingles on the lips and its really refreshing. It lasts for a little while and then disappears. The lovely vanilla mint scent lingers. And if you accidentally lick your lips the gloss is sweet!

The gloss does leave my lips feeling moisturized and soft during the wear and leaves them softer and slightly more moisturized after.

I don't know what it is about the applicator but I really do love it. It's a slant tip applicator but there's something about the shape and size that makes it more comfortable to use then a regular lip gloss. The packaging is cute too with the old fashioned apothecary writing.

This gloss completely trumps my old clear lip gloss Maybelline's Shine Sensational Lip Gloss in Peach Sorbet. C.O. Bigelow's Vanilla Mint is especially lovely with the sale price tag. I would definitely repurchase if I ran out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by jennyjw17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Obsessed with this lip gloss!!! 7.50 is usually a little too much for a lip gloss, but I have to say its worth it.
It tastes amazing, I put it on and lick my lips right away because its so good. I also really like how it freshens your breath. Plus, it makes my lips soft and gives them a pretty natural shine without adding too much fake coloring. Then, its also 100% natural and made with real peppermint oil and vanilla extract.
I got mine at Bath & Body Works in the counter area, and I recommend you buy it as soon as possible.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i really like this product! it's very moisturizing and it's vanilla mint, who doesn't like that? it's around 7 or 8 dollars, which is pricey for a lip gloss/balm. i like this, i'm not a fan of shiny lips though, i prefer matte, but i really like this to slap on before i go to sleep or if i don't care about my appearance. i don't like squeezy tube lip glosses so the packaging isn't the best. overall, i love this and i'd recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I love the smell of this lip gloss! It reminds me of Christmas and it lingers as long as you wear it. My lips feel soft and conditioned when I wear this. The mint does not burn my lips as with other lip glosses. I think eight dollars is a little bit expensive for a clear lipgloss, but I would repurchase this product because I really enjoy the smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Nice vanilla mint flavor but this is way too expensive at the retailed price ($8). Thank goodness I can use my VS discount at BBW :))

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by missbeautyqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Pros:
- Moisturizes
- Smells nice
- Squeeze tube packaging
- Clear gloss
Cons:
- A bit tacky
- Not good lasting power
- Sort of hard to find
Overall:
I like this lipgloss. I like that it doesnt dry your lips out like some lipglosses do. It also has a nice minty smell which I happen to like. I like that it has a squeeze tube because its more sanitary. The clear gloss is nice because it goes with everything. Some downsides to this product are that it is a bit sticky. Nothing too bad but theres some stick. It doesnt last very long either. I find that when input it on at 6:30 in the morning its gone by first period. Also i have only every seen these lipglosses at Bath & Body Works. I do recommend this lipgloss to people who dont mind having to reapply it every hour.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

The Mentha Lip Shine in Vanilla Mint is one of the best clear glosses ever! It's not sticky, has a pleasent smell and taste, and is all around gorgeous. I normaly hate clear glosses, but this one is amazing. I got a five pack from a friend, and I love all of them. Would I repurchase? No, because the full sizes are around eight dollars, and I prefer the one in the red tube, but this one is really nice and perfect for winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by yelloats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

dude the best clear gloss ever! i got it for free because of a promo at bath and body and im sooo glad i picked this one. it tastes soooo good and smells soo good and it lasts a really long time! not only that it moisturizes my lips as well, better than my lip balms. great buy! theyre always having promos so its very very affordable!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 4:52:00 AM More reviews by heytherebeautiful

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my current favorite lip product. I bought this in the 5-pack of smaller sizes at the holidays, which included the CinnaMint and 3 others as well. This is my favorite so far, and it lasts forever. Other reviewers of this series have mentioned tingling at first and stickiness later, but I have noticed neither. It is true that the glossiness doesn't last too long, however. I still like it a lot though. And I'm strange with this one, I prefer wearing it at night to bed!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Waterfox12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I enjoy this product a lot. It does have a good scent that is well balanced with the warmth of vanilla, and the cool of mint. As usual, the lipgloss tastes wonderful. It does go on smooth, however eventually it becomes just the slightest bit tacky, so it may not be the best for people with particularities about sticky lipglosses. Over all, a fantastic product.