September 30, 2014 | 1919 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Mad About Mango

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I hate wearing clothes that are orange, but Mad about Mango gives me a new appreciation for the colour. What a pretty creamy orange to pair with tanned summer skin. I like it on my fingers, I like it on my toes. My go to colour every summer. I also like the scent :) Got this at Dollarama for $2.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Anna12345

Love the colour but hate the finish. I don't know if I got mine from a bad batch but when it dries, it looks streaky, uneven, and matte. Plus it chips very easily. I'm normally a huge Revlon nail polish fan but this one was a dud purchase. I also dislike the long-lasting scent as well: perhaps the chemicals used to make this product scented is what is causing the finish to have a "curdled" look?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

mad about mango is a bright orange-coral nail polish. It smells like mango,it last long with a top coat! It's perfect for summer! Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by manamana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought two of these polishes recently and tried this one out first because I was SO excited about the color. I have been wanting a happy, coral,spring color like this for a while and it looks fabulous.
You can get away with 1 coat, but I prefer 2. I was also impressed that there actually is a sweet scent that lingers for some time after.
On the down side, I have to say that for the price the quality isn't the best. It takes quite a long time to dry and chips quickly. I usu only buy cheaper nailpolishes so I don't mind the chipping - I pretty much expect it. I bought my revlon polishes on sale, so didn't really mind any of these troubles though.
This will def. be a staple for me this spring/summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by annamil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS NAIL POLISH. Just putting it out there. It's perfect for summer and looks amazing even after just one coat! the scent is just the icing on the cake. I got mine on sale for NZD $8 (US$5 ish) but i have seen it in some stores for over NZD $20. i love this! <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

This polish is a creamy bright coral orange polish with a light mango scent when dry. The polish is nice a smooth after applying two coats to get an opaque nail.