Lierac Huile Sensorielle aux Trois Fleurs / Collection Blanche

on 7/10/2013 7:42:00 PM

I'm into oils. Face,body and hair, and this oil delivers. I've used expensive high end face and hair oils, but I'm impressed with this brand. I purchased it at CVS and I was quite surprised. I love the lite floral scent not too strong at all. The glass bottle is a bit large but the pump is great, I can't stand when oil comes out to quickly. My skin feels drenched and not greasy at all. It lasts all day and keeps my hydrated. I've used it in my hair also and gives it a beautiful shine and takes care of the frizzies that happen this time of year with the humidity. I've also patted (key word patted) it on my face before bed. Love, love it! The price for a drugstore brand is a bit high but doable. Give it a try, you will be surprised

on 11/3/2012 8:46:00 AM

I like this product i feel very comfortable using it. My hair has no longer double ends, it feels regenerated and hydrated. I used this oil on my body and my skin absorbed it all. Every time i use this my skin has a lovely shine.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this on a whim having never heard of the brand. I love body oils and currently have Caudalie's divine oil. This was a poor comparison to Divine Oil. It felt sticky on my skin and the consistency was thicker. I shook it before use as instructed but that didn't help with the tackiness that it left on my skin. On my second use, I couldn't take it and had to wash this off. The scent is fairly subtle. I also had trouble with the packaging. When I took it out of the box, it was already leaking oil from the sprout. It was $34 at a CVS, pricey, and given my dissatisfaction, I'm returning this.

on 10/9/2011 8:14:00 AM

Light fragrant oil for body, hair & face that can be used on wet or dry skin. I used it on dry skin and I'm totally in love with it. It realy dosen't take much and the moisture does last all day. It contains hazelnut, sweet almond, grapeseed and argan oil. The beautiful smell is provided by camelia oil, jasmin and gardenia extracts. Subtle, it surprisingly lasts all day. They do mention that you can use it on your face, but, even if I do like argan oil for my face, I don't think I would consider this. Mainly due to the smell. Even if it's lovely on my body, considering the fact that the odor lasts all day I don't think I would like this on my face. I used a bit of it on my hair, for flyaways and, as with most oils, it did great. All in all I'm very pleased with this purshase and will most likely will always have a bottle of this. It truly is a great concoction.