December 22, 2014 | 1218 users online

Treatments (Face) - Arbonne - RE9 intensive Renewal serum

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by SueK62

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE the RE9 serum. I noticed after about two weeks of daily use that the discolorations on my face (too much sun) were way less visible. Also, my skin always feels so smooth and soft - if I'm in a real rush I just use this without moisturizer. Best thing of all is NO breakouts! Even though I'm 50 and still have oily'ish skin, I can slather this stuff on every day.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by tcrystal

I have been using this product for over 3 months and there is no noticeable change. I would have expected to see something. Yes, it does make your skin feel a bit smoother/softer but there are LOTS of products out there that soften your skin (even some natural ones that are cheap). Not worth the price at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 7:46:00 AM More reviews by BYJ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite item in the Re9 line. I love how it is safely renewing my skin. It does not cause the flaking that my retin a did and it is not drying at all. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2013 7:48:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Out of all the Arbonne Products that my local Arbonne rep wanted me to try - I was most interested in this serum. So far I have only used it a few times - so it is too soon to render a final verdict, however, so far I really like the smell, feel and results of this product.

A 1 ounce pump-top bottle is quite pricey - so see if you can get your Arbonne lady to get you a sample.

So far, so good. We'll see if the fine lines on my forehead improve over time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by xomissashleeyox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product helped cleared up my acne scars because it goes and works under your skin. For anyone struggling with wrinkles or acne I 100% suggest this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 6:04:00 AM More reviews by LuxurySkincare

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this serum, its packed with a long list of exceptional ingredients and the creamy texture is a dream., My skin feels firm yet comfortable without feeling dry or heavy. I use the night cream over this serum and together my skin looks fabulous. I love it and so does my skin.