Arbonne RE9 intensive Renewal serum

4.3

Not tested on animals

on 12/23/2014 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I started wearing the sample of this. I had no idea that there are reviews here about this product. Also, I did not think it would do much of difference. HOLY MOLY! Within three nights, my skin looked much firmer and plumper. I started using it with the night repair in the same brand and it performs even better. I cannot believe this product. Highly recommended.

on 11/11/2014 11:17:00 AM

I LOVE the RE9 serum. I noticed after about two weeks of daily use that the discolorations on my face (too much sun) were way less visible. Also, my skin always feels so smooth and soft - if I'm in a real rush I just use this without moisturizer. Best thing of all is NO breakouts! Even though I'm 50 and still have oily'ish skin, I can slather this stuff on every day.

on 2/17/2014 9:06:00 PM

I have been using this product for over 3 months and there is no noticeable change. I would have expected to see something. Yes, it does make your skin feel a bit smoother/softer but there are LOTS of products out there that soften your skin (even some natural ones that are cheap). Not worth the price at all!

on 1/19/2014 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite item in the Re9 line. I love how it is safely renewing my skin. It does not cause the flaking that my retin a did and it is not drying at all. Love it.

on 12/3/2013 7:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Out of all the Arbonne Products that my local Arbonne rep wanted me to try - I was most interested in this serum. So far I have only used it a few times - so it is too soon to render a final verdict, however, so far I really like the smell, feel and results of this product.

A 1 ounce pump-top bottle is quite pricey - so see if you can get your Arbonne lady to get you a sample.

So far, so good. We'll see if the fine lines on my forehead improve over time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product helped cleared up my acne scars because it goes and works under your skin. For anyone struggling with wrinkles or acne I 100% suggest this!

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

I absolutely love this serum, its packed with a long list of exceptional ingredients and the creamy texture is a dream., My skin feels firm yet comfortable without feeling dry or heavy. I use the night cream over this serum and together my skin looks fabulous. I love it and so does my skin.

Popular Treatments (Face)