October 24, 2014 | 895 users online

Highlighters - rms beauty - Living Luminzer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by trendoid

This stuff is the absolute best.

It gives the most natural, dewy, glowy, lit from within look. It is soooo easy to apply with your fingers. It's hard to over apply, unlike most highlighters. The pot is easy to travel with (I take it everywhere) and lasts a long time.

And it's all natural and organic! No weird ingredients or alcohol in this--it won't dry you out and is great in wintertime. However, I also used it while summering in Israel this summer where it was 90 degrees and humid and it looked just as great!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 6:16:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

Truly applaud it for being all organic. But the 1st ingredient is coconut oil and I breakout with coconut oil.

I will definitely pick this up when I am in my 40s or when my skin is truly dry. Whichever comes first.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 6:44:00 AM More reviews by Bellarenee1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think this is a great product . I probably won't repurchase, as I don't think i'll ever run out of my pot! Although a little bit too sticky for my liking, its a great product that works well, is natural. and its probably the best highlighter on the market and it's organic!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by BayRidge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I put this review under "highlighters" but it could easily go under Eye Shadow and Lip Gloss as well. This is probably the star product of the RMS Beauty line up, with good reason. It can be used everywhere and always leaves a beautiful glow. I've used it under un-cover as a concealer, on my collar bones, as an eye shadow, as well as the traditional cheek bones, corner of my eyes and cupid bow. Its not as long lasting as other highlighters but I re apply this with great pleasure, a small ritual during a chaotic day - it adds the perfect amount of youthful glow, never artificial or excessively glittery.

Please know that I have oily/combination skin so I don't have a lot of experience with highlighters - my skin creates enough on its own. This little baby, however, adds that perfect amount of non greasy gleam that makes my skin look alive and happy. There is a reason the name for this product has "living" in it - because it really does make your skin look alive.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No