October 30, 2014 | 1550 users online

Eye Shadow - Essence - Stay All Day Coppy Right

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 9:12:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

The packaging is the reason why people are complaining about the inconsistency of the shadow's performance. I bought this color, Glammy Goes To, Stars and Stories and the new blue and pink ones. Putting all the other flaws aside, the packaging is just plain horrible. I won't even get started on the rounded top which is cumbersome for storage, because the most important part is that the shadows dry out super fast. I bought a few colors during last winter, and now, almost 6 months later, they shrunk into this hard mass of underpigmented weirdness. When I initially bought them, I thought they had a medium consistency, much like a slightly dried out Paint Pot. However, the moment you open the pot is the moment they start to go bad. Now, the first three shades are rendered useless because of how bad they dried out. The pot's lid doesn't have any lining to stop air from going in and flowing out, and the plastic pot doesn't help either. I'm disappointed in Essence's packaging, because if they made these with the same packaging as their gel liners, none of these problems would occur.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by nahlaelkadi

this product is not worth 1 single pound .. the formula is really dry and it flakes when i try to put it on ! it doesn't go smoothly or evenly . i don't know if i got a bad one , because all the reviews on this product claims that its smooth and creamy!

the color is really pretty its a metallic brown color, its a weird color but it looks really nice on. if the formula was creamy it would have been my favorite eyeshadow ever!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by KellynElise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The price is right on this product, and the color is pretty, but I absolutely cannot work with the formula. It's way too dry to be a cream product! I may have gotten a bad one, because a lot of people really like these and say they're super creamy...but mine is not creamy at all! I had to microwave it to get it even slightly malleable, but even that wasn't enough to make it work. It was hard to even get one layer on my eye because it was too, too dry! Shame because it's a really pretty color :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 6:54:00 AM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Creamy and pigmented. Colour is gorgeous and you can easily control the effect - I prefer subtle one, just a thin layer, but you can build it and get metallic and very shiny effect. I apply it with my fingertips, but I guess the brush would be good too.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I bought 4 of these Stay All Day shadows, as I love cream shadows. However, this one must have been a bad formula. I found it much less creamy than the others and really dry. Hard to blend, and that it caked in layers and wouldn't move.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by morphinization

I don't understand the review that said this was dry and unblendable, must have been a bad one. Mine is just wonderful, so creamy and pigmented and a gorgeous color! I got two of these (also got 02 glammy goes to hollywood), wish they would make more neutral colors because I prefer neutral eyes. But seriously, for the quality and price, they are unbeatable!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love the colour, a medium metallic brown shade with gold and copper shimmer. After experimenting with this cream shadow for the past few months I know I won't repurchase and doubt I'll use it up. The colour and the price point are definitely pros. The cons for me are; dry texture, streaky application, difficulty with blending, and it creases within a few hours even paired with a primer and eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by cupcakeofmylife

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What an awesome product for the price!
I really like how the product stay creaseless throughout the day which is absolutely great!
Packaging-wise isn't that bad either, I quite like the bulgy plastic screw top.
Coppy right is a really nice pigmented taupe-y shimmer cream eyeshadow (some cheap bad quality cream shadows only transfer glitter chunks) that blends quite easily.

The con to this is the texture isn't the greatest (comparing to MAC's paintpot which has quite dry texture, this cream shadow is drier than that which means that the texture isn't smooth).

Anyhow, I bought them for around 6$AUD (CHEAP!!) so comparing the price to the quality, it is definitely worth a try!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 9:04:00 AM More reviews by Ihavequestions

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Looking for a *cheap* dupe for for MUFE's Aqua Creams? Well, look no further. I got each of these for less than 3 Euros (each) and they are *amazing*. Coppy Right is a nice, medium, coppery brown. As I normally wear grays and silvers, I didn't expect to like this color so much. I don't really do natural looks, it just isn't my thing. But though this is subtle it has a lot of impact. Very shimmery and stays on and on and on.

I'm not sure if it's actually waterproof like MUFE's Aqua Creams are but maybe unless you're on the Eastern European Synchronized swimming team you don't care so much. The packaging on these is very similar to the MUFE packaging. If only Essence would make dupes of the MUFE blushes in the Aqua Cream line!

Note: This is a new collection and perhaps they will be sold in the States soon. I was unable to find a place to buy them in the States doing a Google search.

EDIT: I have tested these and verified that they are, in fact, waterproof. So go ahead and buy these, East European Synchronized Swimming Team!

10 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No