December 19, 2014 | 1474 users online

Skincare - Body - Dior - Hydra Corps Satin, Intense Body Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2004 12:17:00 AM More reviews by LukkiChrm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This provides a decent amount of moisture on my body which I need when I get out of my hot showers. It absorbs quickly, is light, and doesn't clog any body pores. I don't smell a scent which I think is nice and it didn't irritate at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2003 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Frosting

I received a sample of this product with a Sephora purchase. I was in heaven. The scent is light and fruity. The lotion makes your skin feel soft, but it quickly absorbs and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I have gone through several big bottles of this product. I haveyet to find another moisturizer that works as well as this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2002 10:31:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

This is wonderful. Its deep hydrating, and it really does make the skin feel like satin. I received in a gift with purchase. It was a pretty generous size, I am still using it.