July 29, 2014 | 1963 users online

Moisturizers - Burt's Bees - sensitive daily moisturizing cream

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by zhiqii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I dont really like this product, it clogged my skin pores after i use it. the smell is no doubt comforting but you can feel your pores hardly to breath after applying this,

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by makeupavatar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite moisturizing creams of all time. It is lightweight, non-greasy, and my skin tolerates it perfectly. It's also unscented. It's exactly what a moisturizer should be -- an undergarment for your skin (before putting on other products) or enough on its own.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2014 4:09:00 AM More reviews by tia347

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is a good back up face moisturizer. I used it for about 2 weeks and I started to break out a little bit. I didn't have any discomfort using it and it does moisturize pretty well. I gave mine to my husband to use. He likes it after shaving.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by ohaimel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Even though it's really gentle, I feel like it doesn't do much for your skin. Usually if you have sensitive skin, your skin tends to be dry or get dry easily. This didn't work for me because it was just too light. I didn't get any moisturizing effects, so my skin still ended up looking dry. I will not buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by alliemarie655

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have terribly dry skin on my face and eczema that comes and goes, so I bought this after I ran out of my previous moisturizer to try.

Although it smells nice and fresh and doesn't bother my skin at all - some moisturizers tend to burn and feel awful going on- it was not moisturizing at all. It felt like it just sat above my skin.

I will probably use the bottle up since I spent like $25 dollars on it, but will not buy again. Seems it's meant for people with sensitive skin but not those with dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by DesiDulce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have really sensitive skin that tends to get blotchy/itchy in one particular spot, this moisturizer has helped me because it is so gentle, even my trouble spot has improved some. Its not irritating to my skin and it's lasted a long time too. Good purchase IMHO.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by aranadarkday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Before I started using this product, I have very irritated skin from the previous moisturizer I was using. I have really sensitive skin, so I wanted to try out this product. I have combination to dry skin. By the time the day is over, I will be very oily, but if I don't put on moisturizer in the morning, my skin is horribly dry and in pain. I really like this product, but I would not consider it my "holy grail" moisturizer. I may or may not repurchase (I might try another Burt's Bees line). The smell is okay, and it doesn't really bother me. However, if you are really sensitive to the smell of products, I would not recommend this product. A pro- applying this product is very easy. I had no trouble and it just glides on! The price is somewhat disheartening for a drug store product ($15), but I can overlook price for a good outcome (which it has).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

My skin is dry and sensitive. This moisturizer didn't irritate my skin, but it wasn't moisturizing enough. I wanted to like this cream because the ingredients are good, so I'm sorry it wasn't a match.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2013 5:46:00 AM More reviews by peachez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I loved this moisturiser at first, because it moisturised my sensitive skin. Halfway through my second bottle, I realised that it wasn't really doing its job anymore... For some reason my skin will not absorb it. I still have half a bottle left so I'm going to keep using it, but once its finished I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 3:29:00 AM More reviews by crashedandburn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a good moisturiser, definitely suitable for my combination sensitive, acne and eczema prone skin. It moisturises decently, though it is not strong enough to alleviate the little dry eczema patches on my skin. It doesn't irritate my skin, but sometimes I feel like it clogs my pores a little, because sometimes I notice little whiteheads at the end of the day. But then again, so far I havent found a decent day mosituriser that does it all for me, so this is good. It has a very faint, nice pleasant scent, and sinks in to the skin quite well too.

I bought this product when my eczema was at its peak, and battling really really dry skin that was constantly red and irritated. The more I used it, the more I could feel my skin calming down, and after a few weeks (maybe slightly more than a month?), my skin completely calmed down. It may sound like a long time to wait, but my skin was pretty terrible back then.

However, it's been a year since then, and now my skin has become more oily/combination skin with small dry patches, and this mosturiser feels way too thick and heavy on my face. My skin feels like a oil slick at the end of the day. I've had to switch to mattifying moisturisers like those from Avene or LRP. This moisturiser will still has a place in my heart though, after helping me get through that horrible stage of eczema, so I definitely have no qualms about repurchasing if my skin ever does another turnaround and become really dry again.