December 19, 2014 | 1508 users online

Moisturizers - Burt's Bees - sensitive daily moisturizing cream

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by boncukkucuk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It is very lightweight therefore doesnt really do a good job of moisturizing my dry skin. I am using it kust to finish since 3 months but now that its winter I will def need smth More moisturizing. No oil. No scent. Not enough moisture. Will not buy again. Too bad because I liked how it's cleAn ingredients-wise.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by creepygreenlight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used this product for about three weeks and had to stop using it because I was breaking out HORRIBLY. I mean, even in places I never break out in. I was using this in conjunction with the Olay Fresh Effects Shine Minimizing Cleanser and it's just not a good combination UGH!

This product did keep my skin nice and moisturized, albeit maybe even a little TOO moisturized but I just can't deal with the breakout. It even looks like my pores across my nose and cheeks have gotten larger o.O

Oh well. Still on the quest to find the holy grail moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by sbender

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent simple, yet potent moisturizer for my combination skin. I usually don't use Burt's Bees products, but decided to try out this moisturizer based on good reviews on www.beautypedia.com. The moisturizer is pretty basic, without sun blockers, but some good ingredients. It is unscented, which is important to me. It didn't cause any breakouts, and it is very easy to use.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by MisstinaaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Didn't give it a completely bad rating as I wasn't educated enough before buying the product. Acne prone girls stay away- corn starch is a breeding ground for bacteria... As told to me by an esthetician... Also many other comedogenic ingredients in this moisturizer. I broke out badly... Also doesn't feel like it sinks in my skin, almost as if a wax is sitting on top of my skin... Hate that feeling

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by HappyHappyFoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have a love/hate relationship with this product.

I've been using it for several months, just this moisturizer alone, and not the whole moisturizer line (day, night, and eye cream). While it doesn't make my skin greasy and oily like most moisturizers, my skin still feels somewhat dry after using it. The formula isn't as great as they want you to think. To avoid being extra greasy, they put corn starch in it, as well as kaolin clay, and alcohol (the drying alcohol, not the fatty kind). All of which are drying to the skin.

It moisturizes some but my skin still feels tight after use. However, it is non-irritating and does help with my redness, so I keep using it. I can't afford expensive creams, so this does the trick.

I just bought the whole line today (minus the cleanser, which I tried and didn't like), so hopefully the night cream will make up for the lack of moisture in the day cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by SarahLH82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A great, light moisturizer for people with sensitive skin. It's the only thing I've found that doesn't make my face look greasy, or break out, or irritate my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by zhiqii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I dont really like this product, it clogged my skin pores after i use it. the smell is no doubt comforting but you can feel your pores hardly to breath after applying this,

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by makeupavatar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite moisturizing creams of all time. It is lightweight, non-greasy, and my skin tolerates it perfectly. It's also unscented. It's exactly what a moisturizer should be -- an undergarment for your skin (before putting on other products) or enough on its own.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2014 4:09:00 AM More reviews by tia347

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is a good back up face moisturizer. I used it for about 2 weeks and I started to break out a little bit. I didn't have any discomfort using it and it does moisturize pretty well. I gave mine to my husband to use. He likes it after shaving.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by ohaimel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Even though it's really gentle, I feel like it doesn't do much for your skin. Usually if you have sensitive skin, your skin tends to be dry or get dry easily. This didn't work for me because it was just too light. I didn't get any moisturizing effects, so my skin still ended up looking dry. I will not buy it again.