August 29, 2014 | 1892 users online

Moisturizers - Burt's Bees - sensitive daily moisturizing cream

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by HappyHappyFoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have a love/hate relationship with this product.

I've been using it for several months, just this moisturizer alone, and not the whole moisturizer line (day, night, and eye cream). While it doesn't make my skin greasy and oily like most moisturizers, my skin still feels somewhat dry after using it. The formula isn't as great as they want you to think. To avoid being extra greasy, they put corn starch in it, as well as kaolin clay, and alcohol (the drying alcohol, not the fatty kind). All of which are drying to the skin.

It moisturizes some but my skin still feels tight after use. However, it is non-irritating and does help with my redness, so I keep using it. I can't afford expensive creams, so this does the trick.

I just bought the whole line today (minus the cleanser, which I tried and didn't like), so hopefully the night cream will make up for the lack of moisture in the day cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by SarahLH82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A great, light moisturizer for people with sensitive skin. It's the only thing I've found that doesn't make my face look greasy, or break out, or irritate my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by zhiqii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I dont really like this product, it clogged my skin pores after i use it. the smell is no doubt comforting but you can feel your pores hardly to breath after applying this,

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by makeupavatar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite moisturizing creams of all time. It is lightweight, non-greasy, and my skin tolerates it perfectly. It's also unscented. It's exactly what a moisturizer should be -- an undergarment for your skin (before putting on other products) or enough on its own.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2014 4:09:00 AM More reviews by tia347

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is a good back up face moisturizer. I used it for about 2 weeks and I started to break out a little bit. I didn't have any discomfort using it and it does moisturize pretty well. I gave mine to my husband to use. He likes it after shaving.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by ohaimel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Even though it's really gentle, I feel like it doesn't do much for your skin. Usually if you have sensitive skin, your skin tends to be dry or get dry easily. This didn't work for me because it was just too light. I didn't get any moisturizing effects, so my skin still ended up looking dry. I will not buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by alliemarie655

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have terribly dry skin on my face and eczema that comes and goes, so I bought this after I ran out of my previous moisturizer to try.

Although it smells nice and fresh and doesn't bother my skin at all - some moisturizers tend to burn and feel awful going on- it was not moisturizing at all. It felt like it just sat above my skin.

I will probably use the bottle up since I spent like $25 dollars on it, but will not buy again. Seems it's meant for people with sensitive skin but not those with dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by DesiDulce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have really sensitive skin that tends to get blotchy/itchy in one particular spot, this moisturizer has helped me because it is so gentle, even my trouble spot has improved some. Its not irritating to my skin and it's lasted a long time too. Good purchase IMHO.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by aranadarkday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Before I started using this product, I have very irritated skin from the previous moisturizer I was using. I have really sensitive skin, so I wanted to try out this product. I have combination to dry skin. By the time the day is over, I will be very oily, but if I don't put on moisturizer in the morning, my skin is horribly dry and in pain. I really like this product, but I would not consider it my "holy grail" moisturizer. I may or may not repurchase (I might try another Burt's Bees line). The smell is okay, and it doesn't really bother me. However, if you are really sensitive to the smell of products, I would not recommend this product. A pro- applying this product is very easy. I had no trouble and it just glides on! The price is somewhat disheartening for a drug store product ($15), but I can overlook price for a good outcome (which it has).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

My skin is dry and sensitive. This moisturizer didn't irritate my skin, but it wasn't moisturizing enough. I wanted to like this cream because the ingredients are good, so I'm sorry it wasn't a match.