Yves Saint Laurent No. 13 Nude Beige

4.7

on 12/25/2014 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

How could I have forgotten for so long to review this liner? HG for me. I can not remember how many times I have repurchased it. I almost never wear any other liner, even though I have tons, although, I've stopped looking at other liners since I discovered this one. It is very neutral and defines without looking obvious. Depending on how sheer I want my lipstick to look, I either outline with this liner or line and fill in too. Either way, I love it. A tad dryer than most, but not too dry. I hope they never ever discontinue it even though the price is outrageous even compared to other high end liners.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

HG Lipliner. I have #13 Nude Beige and it is one shade darker than my natural lip color. Very well pigmented. Doesn't glide on quickly but it definitely stays put. I wear neutrals often but it looks good with almost any color. Very expensive $29 and is often sold out, plus the cap doesn't always stay on. However, the pencil lasts for years!

on 10/7/2011 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

* Me - NC30, darkish pigmented lips
* Review - This lip liner seems to match the natural color of my lips quite perfectly. The creamy, rich color of No. 13 nude beige looks rather dark and brownish on stick but on application, it looks really nice and natural. The perfect neutral, nude lip liner for me!
* Price - 20 (which is a bit pricey for a lip liner so that's why I did not rate this a perfect 5).
* Verdict - This is a nice, good quality lip liner that doesn't budge, fade or feather. I would repurchase.