April 16, 2014 | 1942 users online

Lip Gloss - C.O. Bigelow - Spiced Vanilla Chai Latte

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by KandyKisses

I love this gloss! I bought this last year around the holidays along with the three others: gingerbread, apple cider, and peppermint mocha - it's from the Merry Mentha line. This definitely my favorite! It's very "cakey" smelling with a strong vanilla scent. I have never tried chai before, so I can't vouch on how realistic it smells, but it smells like a spicy but sweet vanilla yumminess. It tastes great, too and I love the menthol and shea butter! It gives lips a cool sensation while making your lips irresistible. The amount of shine and sparkles is perfect for a neutral look and it lasts for hours! I put this on before bed and wake up with it still on, and I put it on before I start my day and it lasts for at least half of the day, with only one or two more applications. Love it, this was one of my first C.O. Bigelow products and I think I'm hooked now!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by pualonnie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have almost every CO Bigelow lip product made. I LOVE all of this except this one and one other. The smell of this gave me and my co worker instant headaches. Maybe we are sensitive to one of the ingredients. It made my lips burn also. It wasn't the mint. I always get mint, so I'm guessing maybe one of the spices. Maybe good for someone who likes spice type products.Still look forward to trying more of their products.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by NurseKaren

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of the 2011 holiday flavors. This tastes awesome and it has shea butter in it. Very little shimmer, no color. Great stuff!