BeneFit Cosmetics Ultra Shines - Spiked Punch

3.6

on 8/23/2013 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this color! It's a sheer peachy-pink that reminds me of warm summer days at the beach with friends. Unfortunately, the packaging is extremely messy. You have to pull out a thick, gloppy brush to apply and then try to stick it back in the tube without spilling the product all over the sides. Good luck with that! I've learned to bring an extra package of tissues in my purse so I can wipe down my Ultra Shine tube every time I apply. Although the color is fantastic I won't be repurchasing.

on 4/27/2013 7:50:00 PM

Havent worn this lipgloss much until recently, i got it almost 2 years ago as a present.
In the tube it looks like a very nice bright pink colour, on the brush it still looks pink with a slight orange undertone but mostly pink, if you swatch it on your hand it changes to a very bright coral colour. But if you put it on your lips it just goes bright orange and when you rub your lips together you're just left with weird ornage lines and marks on the surface of your lips. After i tried this for the first few times i immediatley put it away
Only when i was going through my makeup again recently i found it and tried it again.
If you put it on your lips and then rub it in VERY well with a finger or brush it does absorb into the lips to give a quite nice coral gloss which i quite like
just watch out for those orange marks on and around your lips

on 4/17/2013 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I don't like benefit glosses, most of them are very bad pigmented. This one is same, only a hint of colour, can get same result with cheaper gloss

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I got my first benefit ultra shine lip gloss today. i got the color 'zone out'. i got that color because it was used on Bella swan in twilight. i applied it to my lips as soon as i got it. the texture felt nice on my lips, not sticky at all. but the smell and taste is what got to me, i really don't like the taste or smell. i prefer vanilla or no taste at all glosses more.

So if you're not a fan of fruity lip glosses then this is not for you. but if you do then, go for it.

This coral-y pink lipgloss is perfect on any skintone! It smells so good! like cantelope (if thats how you spell it xD haha). The packaging it ok-but not all that great. The brush that they have on it is too small- and the little stopper to scrape the extra off the brush it too big- so you end up with so much on that tiny brush. The brush is small, as i said before, so you end up rubbing the stick part of the wand on your lips. The formula is a bit sticky- but as long as you blend it with your finger its great :)

on 1/23/2012 5:32:00 PM

I have this is the shade foxy lady. It is very glossy and i love the understated shimmer/sparkle in it, as usually I'm not a fan or products that sparkle. I wear it in the day and it gives a subtle healthy colour to my lips.

on 1/16/2012 4:52:00 PM

I swatched this on the back of my hand in the store and instantly fell in love with this colour...it was MY kind of colour. I got home and put some on and thought it looked a tad more pink than it did in the store but thought it was maybe the lightening in my lounge. An hour later i this very pink tinge left on my lips that looked horrible....so i applied some more and it just goes pink...not coral, not peach...PINK....mybe its just the pigment in my lips but i brought it becouse i love coral/peachy shades...not PINK.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I dislike the brush, I find it quite hard to work with and I'm also not a fan of the staying power of this gloss however the colour is perfect for Spring/Summer. Spiked Punch is a gorgeous coral lipgloss and looks great on anyone, especially with Coralista blush from Benefit!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I actually recieved this product for free when I bought benefit high beam at the botique in Sydneey and to be honest I am not a big lipgloss fan at all but when I tried this lipstick on I was extremely impressed. I have it in "Life on the A list" which is a sheer light bubblegum pink with tiny silver sparkles on it. I was actually amazed at how shiney this lip gloss is when applied, so if it is a shiney lipgloss you are after this one is definitely recommended. It lasts an average amount of time and I think it costs around $37 in Australia which is extremely expensive for a lipgloss which is why I would never actually buy it, but I guess if you have the money then it is worth it.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

I bought this lip gloss with the coralista blusher and I absolutely love it! There was a time I was only wearing clear lip gloss because bright colors were not really my thing, but this lip gloss has a nice color to it, and feels lovely on my lips. The price is quite a lot for a lip gloss (£14.50 from Debenhams) but it is my HG lip gloss at the moment. The texture is nice not too sticky but a nice amount to the lip gloss. The smell of the lip gloss is really nice a fruity and actually tastes really nice as well (I donít try eating it though) I really like the packaging, and what I also like about this lipgloss is that you can make it as bright as you want. I have uploaded a photo of me with this lip gloss on (the second picture) and you can see it looks quite light on my lips, but that is only because I choose to have it that light! It can be a lot brighter! I would definitely recommend this lipgloss! It goes absolutely fantasticly with the coralista benefit blusher! xx

Popular Lip Glosses