Garnier Sleek & Shine Frizz Defeat Deep Treatment

3.0

on 10/24/2012 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Waste of money. Didn't work all - in fact it made my hair drier. The pump bottle seems like a good idea until you're in the shower and it's impossible to grip and dispense when your hands are all slippery with water.

on 8/18/2012 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I use this three times a week and it really works for me. I have dry, coarse hair and this makes it noticeably softer and silkier. Smells wonderful too! Much better than Aussie's.

on 3/19/2012 9:31:00 AM

I love this stuff. It's too heavy to use every day but when I really need some smoothing, I reach for this stuff. When I use it with the blow dry cream and the flat iron protector, my hair is suuuuuper smooth.

This stuff is really thick and doesn't spread well so I usually have to apply it to really soaking wet hair in order to get it to spread all over. Then I comb it through and leave it on about 3-5 minutes.

Typical Garnier Fructis scent. My favorite.

on 2/24/2012 1:40:00 AM

This product sucks. It does not condition my hair as well as I want. I thought that since this is an intense conditioner, that it would condition my hair better than a regular conditioner. I would have to say that my dove regular conditioner is better than this. It was a complete waste of money.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is a great product. First, the price - I believe I got mine for around $5 at ULTA. It seems like a small bottle, but it really does offer a lot of product. Each pump gives out a decent amount. For my hair, I need quite a few pumps (I have long thick hair). When I am rinsing this out of my hair, my hair feels great! Soft and silky and smooth - like it is going to be a good hair dryer session! The top layer of my hair is coarse and just sort of unmanageable. This really helps to keep it in check. When I blow dry my hair using this product, my hair is sleek and smooth, not a frizzed-out mess like it is with most other things. The scent is pleasant, not too offensive or strong. I think this bottle will last me a while, and will offer many good hair dryer session in the future!