July 29, 2014 | 1694 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Avon - ANEW Skin Transforming Primer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

the only thing this did for me is break me out in a rash.

it is a moisturizing primer, but most times i wore this it actually made me greasy, rather than keeping my foundation looking flawless. Very expensive for a less than mediocre product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by makeupbylaura1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I fell in Love with this primer. It actually does make your makeup stay put most of the day. It creates a perfect canvas and makes you look flawless. It has a texture like a gelbased moistourizer and it absorbs really fast into your skin. I reccommend for you guys to give this a try. Will definetly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by scraps

Love this!! I was very skeptical to try AVON on my face.I have been having great luck with Skin Genesis Serum and didn't want to change. I am so glad I gave this a try. It smooths on effortlessly, does not feel greasy and accepts my foundation. I will be purchasing more of this!!