Avon ANEW Skin Transforming Primer

WATER/EAU DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN ISODODECANE HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE PEG-8 DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE SILICA GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM (COTTON) EXTRACT PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7 ECLIPTA PROSTRATA EXTRACT CETYL ALCOHOL PROPYLENE GLYCOL HYDROGENATED LECITHIN CARBOMER DISODIUM EDTA SODIUM HYDROXIDE ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE STEARETH-20 DIAZOLIDINYL UREA METHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN PARFUM/FRAGRANCE TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891 MICA/CI 77019

on 1/15/2012 7:45:00 PM

the only thing this did for me is break me out in a rash.

it is a moisturizing primer, but most times i wore this it actually made me greasy, rather than keeping my foundation looking flawless. Very expensive for a less than mediocre product.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I fell in Love with this primer. It actually does make your makeup stay put most of the day. It creates a perfect canvas and makes you look flawless. It has a texture like a gelbased moistourizer and it absorbs really fast into your skin. I reccommend for you guys to give this a try. Will definetly repurchase.

on 10/5/2011 12:29:00 PM

Love this!! I was very skeptical to try AVON on my face.I have been having great luck with Skin Genesis Serum and didn't want to change. I am so glad I gave this a try. It smooths on effortlessly, does not feel greasy and accepts my foundation. I will be purchasing more of this!!