July 29, 2014 | 1903 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Addict - 564 Model

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by LucieP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

For me this is the perfect lipstick for the no makeup look – simply healthy lips with a nice natural pinkish tone and a healthy glow. No glitters, no scent, just great looking lips. It is also relatively well lasting, although I have to reapply after drinking and eating.
I will definitely try other, more intense colours from the Dior Addict line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite pink lipsticks, ever, if not my really favorite one. Lovely rosy candy pink, with just a bit of shine. Goes on very creamy, Dior has such wonderful quality products, they never drie your lips out, never sit into the lines like many other lipsticks, so for me they really worth the money. This lipstick has no scent. Beautiful packaging. Love the Dior make-up stuff!!! Unfortunately not very long lasting though, but still, so creamy and pretty, I wil keep buying it... :-) ... It pops on your lips nicely, especially now that I got a lipgloss as well. (The one and only I have is the Dior gloss #664. GORGEOUS pink, that makes this lipstick/gloss combo more beautiful than I have ever had! :-)))...)....(My other Dior favorite is the #586 L.A., that is more of a medium pink, very beautiful too, if this one is too light for you, try that one. I have both... :-)))

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by baronchow

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The color has been described perfectly by TacoFK.

Love that it's still quite sheer for a creamy lipstick. Lasts better than some of the 'butter' formulations ... but still isn't one that will last hours (at least on me).

Isn't bleeding into lip lines. Color may be a bit 'young' for my mature age ... but it's a color I love and always gravitate to and buy. Had to throw out a bunch of lippies ... had them around for ages - this is now my go-to pink everyday choice.

The Addict line is great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2011 1:48:00 AM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am so in love with these Dior Addict lipsticks. I keep buying more and more. And of course, all the colors I buy are all vaguely similar to eachother :/

Model is a pretty neutral pink. I don't see any blue undertones, so thats why I say it seems pretty neutral to me. I think I might even compare this (kind of) to Chanel Rouge Coco "Boy". No shimmer or glitter, just a super-pretty high shine, like the rest of these colors in this line. This is just a very true pink. Not too bright, not too pale, just right :)

I'm quite cool, though, and tend to lean towards cooler shades of pink, so this wouldn't be MY first choice, but it's still a very pretty neutral pink.