November 22, 2014 | 1710 users online

Eye Shadow - Lancome - Color Design Sensational Effects - Pink Zinc

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Mia_8030

I received Pink Zinc as a part of a GWP quad. Pink Zinc is a pale, shimmery, pink - champagne colour. It is great all over the lid for pale ladies, especially if you find that some base eyeshadows come off as too dark.It is not chalky, it is easy to blend and doesn't crease throughout the day. Pink Zinc plays nicely with all sorts of colours too, whether with taupes in the crease, browns and plums for liners, all the way to teals and greens. Really a lovely eyeshadow that I will purchase a full size of when I am done the GWP.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by marryelle

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this light pink metallic. really stays on the lids and lasts a while. good value

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Blondie7777

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This eyeshadow is absolutely beautiful and the color playoff is amazing. This is one of my favorite go-to eyeshadows because it lasts all day and all I need is a little bit to give my eyelids a pop of color. I will definitely re-purchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 7:41:00 AM More reviews by DriouxAnnaSky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

beautiful metallic payoff and silky blending... even looks good on the inner corner, which is hard to find for me because im so pale- ive only ever liked stila kitten and a bareminerals limited edition colour that was similar to kitten in my inner corner before this. very dramatic colour that can be played up or down depending on the look, and how much is used.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by quidproquo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Nice eyeshadow, and the packaging is pretty cool too. The clear window slides open and closed, which is convienient and different. Nice design.

The colour is a little too young for me; a lot lighter than the pan looks (champagne/light pink). Applies nicely, and the payoff is huge... a little goes a long way.

Won't buy again because I'll have this one for a long time.