NARS Concealer Stick

3.8

As of Oct. 2013: polymethyl methacrylate, triethylhexanoin, dimethicone, neopentyl glycol dicaprate, polyethylene, diisostearyl malate, polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate, cera microcristallina, polysilicone-2, methicone, tetradecene, candelilla cera, ascorbyl glucoside, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, glucosyl hesperidin, turmeric root extract, tocopherol, serralysin, silica, glycerin, water, butylene glycol, arctostaphylos uva ursi leaf extract, mica, titanium dioxide, ci77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 42090, CI 77163

on 3/23/2015 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Great product

I just got this concealer after reading so many product reviews on MUA and I have to say that it is a very good concealer. It's small and expensive but I would rather pay more for something that actually works like it's suppose to and looks as beautiful on the skin as this one does. Beautiful is exactly what it is too with no creasing or drying and getting cakey looking under the eyes. I can honestly say that this is the best concealer that I have ever used in my life and I will absolutely continue to purchase it. I have quiet a lot to conceal on my face, I have a lot of redness from sun damage and I also use it under my eyes to cover up darkness. Try this concealer because it's worth a try.

I need to use concealer due to dark circles under my eyes, some redness and blemishes. Unfortunately I don't feel comfortable without out.

Things I like about this concealer:
- Colour matches quite well
- It is not very wet or creamy so it doesn't make me break out at all
- Covers redness well

Things I don't like:
- Price to size ratio doesn't match up. It's $30 at Sephora and only lasts me a month or so.
- On the flip side, it can be a bit too dry. Sometimes I can almost hear the dryness of it as I'm blending it onto my face.
- Can crease

I've repurchased this several times already and will continue to do so until I get motivated enough to look for something of similar quality that won't make me break out and that perhaps lasts me a bit longer than a month.

on 12/20/2014 8:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This concealer creases like crazy on me, and barely even lasts two hours!

If you already own this, I would recommend using it on spots, scars, or pigmentation only and not under the eyes because it will crease and crinkle.

Overall, the pigmentation is strong, it blends out easily, has a weak lasting power, and the price simply isn't worth such little product.

If you're set on purchasing a NARS concealer try the Radiant Creamy Concealer instead, the stick concealer simply isn't worth it.

on 8/27/2014 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I LOVE this concealer. My under eye circles aren't that bad so I can go without concealer but this helps on days were my eyes are looking really tired, I also have some discolouration around my mouth and on my nose and this covers it perfectly. I've also been trying to grow out my eyebrows which has been a pain since it looks weird, and this concealer was a lifesaver when it came to that. I was however, hesitant when I first used it because it is very yellow toned so I threw it to the side. When I decided to come back to itó it settled onto my skin nicely. The consultancy is thick but nothing that bothers me. The only downside I had to this is that I went through it fast

on 8/24/2014 4:50:00 PM

I originally purchased benefits boi-ing concealer which I did a review on saying it was great. well it's not. At first it was nice on top of foundation but after a while I found it got sticky and didn't have enough coverage for my acne prone skin so I took it back to sephora and purchased this which I fell in love with. I love the stick because I can swipe it over blemishes and pat it in with my fingers easily. I then set it with the nars translucent setting powder and it works beautifully!! I don't even use foundation with it. Pear which is a pale yellow shade matches my NC15 skin [fair and yellow toned] really well. LOVE

on 8/19/2014 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love this product. It's a beautiful texture and the shade range is very good. I have medium dark brown indian skin and bought the amande shade. I feel like it neutralises my under eye circles and gives a good coverage. The best thing I love about this is that it does not give a pale, pasty ashy look which other concealers do. It balance my overall complextion well.

on 8/8/2014 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For something that cost $36, I wouldn't recommend. I have quite dark circles under my eyes and I was hoping this concealer would do better in covering that up. If looks okay if I spend a lot of time blending it, but if I apply too much my skin turns yellow. Don't get it if you have strong dark eye circles.

on 7/15/2014 5:54:00 PM

I was actually trying to get hold of the NARS Creamy Concealer when I got this. And I only got this because the sales assistant assured me that it was 'just as good' as the creamy concealer and worked 'in exactly the same way'. I can't vouch for either of those statements as I've never tried the creamy concealer (it's virtually impossible to get in any of the lighter shades, anywhere in the UK) but if either of those are true I'm glad I didn't waste my money. Although sadly I did waste my money on this instead.

This is a really horrible concealer; in fact it's everything you don't want a concealer to be. Thick, cakey, dry and difficult to blend - you name it and this probably does/is it. I wanted to try this predominantly as an under eye concealer where I suffer quite badly with dark circles (particularly if I haven't slept well the previous night) but this did nothing except move stiffly around on my skin before settling into all the fine lines and wrinkles I have (and even some I didn't know I had!).

NARS will charge you around £18.50 for the 'privilege' of owning a tube of this but in my opinion it's really not worth it. There are cheaper alternatives that do a much better job but if you're still looking for a high-end concealer try the Diorskin Nude Concealer instead - it's much better and costs around the same price.

on 7/5/2014 11:26:00 AM

İt's horrible.it slips off after about two hours of wear under the eyes,Pricey...

Top Rated NARS Products