July 30, 2014 | 1889 users online

Lipstick - Shu Uemura - rouge unlimited supreme shine BG 935

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 7:55:00 AM More reviews by EmiTheGreat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I recieved this as a gift from a friend who bought it on the Phillipines. She took a light colour which didn't match her dark skin, so she gave it to me. I don't know what she paid for it.

It is easy to apply, makes a very bright colour and doesn't stain. It lasts at least a half day, so it's perfect for work. I will try t rebuy it if I find it here. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by desertrose08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous gorgeous lipstick and for the price I expect it to be. The color is a lovely nude pink that I would imagine works on all skin tones as it doesn't lean too pink or too nude. It's the perfect color to wear with any kind of makeup really - just mascara or a full on smokey eye. The formula is wonderful too - slightly moisturizing but not greasy or slippery and hardly settles into lip lines at all. The finish is I would say a satin finish - not too glossy but at the same time no where close to being matte.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2011 6:51:00 AM More reviews by pimenta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is HG material, I was searching for a nice nude lipstick with some shine (I don't like the concealer lips look) and I finally found it.
The brand describes the Supreme Shines as a "fusion of breakthrough watery dewy shine and rich color payoff. Revolutionary film keeping capsule, ultra shine oil and shu uemura's signature hybrid pigment create a smooth, thick veil on the lips that glides on easily to deliver unforeseen shine and vibrant pure color payoff."
I love the texture, it's very creamy and the color is a nice natural beige/pink with a glossy shine that looks amazing on my lips and I rarely like to see myself with lipstick. It's long lasting as well although you may have to reapply after some hours or eating more than a light meal.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No