July 24, 2014 | 1836 users online

Polishes - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Ultra Violet

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Beauty4Ashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased Ultra Violet at a CCO months ago but today is the first day I've tried the polish on my nails. It's so beautiful. It's a deep, dark, rich purple with subtle shimmer. The application is smooth and the consistency of the polish is somewhat thicker than others in my collection. It looks and feels so luxurious in the bottle and on my nails. Although I'd wear this color anytime and anywhere, I see it working best in the Fall and Winter, especially during the Holidays. It's very appropriate for Holiday parties. I'm very pleased with this product and highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by sugaryandspicy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this nail polish. It is a go-to color for parties or when I feel like I need a treat because it feels so luxurious. It is a shiny purple but it has so much depth, like a unique shine. I also really like the packaging, I know it's just polish but it really makes me feel like I'm holding jewelry or something. I would recommend if you need a little pick me up.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by marybob

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm a purple nail polish person and this one delivers. Flecks of sparkle are just the right size in the plummy violet base. The wear and application are excellent. One of my absolute favorites.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 3:38:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

In the bottle, this polished looked so beautiful I couldn't pass it up, not to mention the square packaging with a round reservoir inside for the polish, very elegant. It looked looked like, in the bottle a dark almost black purple/plum with flecks of fuchsia and gold shimmers. The gold gave it that extra dimension that really set it off but unfortunately, that doesn't come through applied on the nail, it just looks like a dark black based purple with fuchsia sparkles, nothing special and definitely doesn't reflect what it should be for the price. It does come with a flat brush but it has hard edges that makes it hard to get a clean finish, not like the nice OPI flat brush.