October 21, 2014 | 1755 users online

Deodorants - MooGoo - Fresh Cream Deodorant

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2014 6:12:00 AM More reviews by RoxieHeart

Pros: smells nice enough, doesn't leave a strong scent on your clothes and it definitely works well

Cons: it has stained my clothes white (and dabbing with a damp cloth wasn't enough to get the stain out) and it left residue on my skin, so not good if you're wearing something sleeveless.

Since I bought it I'm going to keep using it until I finish the bottle and see how it goes. Perhaps I've just been applying too much since I wasn't sure if it would work. If that solves the problem, I'll definitely repurchase as I've tried Salt if the Earth, Lush solids, Jason, and Dr Organic aloe Vera and none worked as well as this. If I can't sort out the residue issue I'll be switching to a differently scented Dr Organic one.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by JessicaCP

Unfortunately this smells delightful but stops working quickly, leaves residue on the skin and actually makes you smell worse later :S

I love everything else Moogoo though!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 7:49:00 AM More reviews by tiggercat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS DEODORANT! I've become more conscious of what goes on my body as we absorb so much from our skin. I don't like the thought of absorbing aluminum in normal deodorants which could possibly contribute to Alzheimer's!

I have tried OTHER natural or organic deodorants. Those crystal ones which claim to have no aluminum still do! The crystal part is the aluminum. I also tried Desert Essence's deodorant but it didn't work as nice as this one.

This one works very well. Yes it's not as effective as the aluminum deodorants but it works very well in minimizing the sweating and preventing odor. I've never had anyone tell me I smelled or felt like I was too sweaty. This does an excellent job and I have gone through 2 of these deodorants. This is my HG deodorant now.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2012 4:59:00 AM More reviews by izumilove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I foundit kinda scary how aluminium in deodorants may have some unpleasant effecs and didn't like the idea of it in my breasts. So I tried this. It didn't work very well at first, I had to reapply constantly and I still kinda smelt. However I heard when switching to a natural deodorant you have to wait for the ducts to become unclogged and adjust. It works alot better now, however on really hot sweaty days you may need to reapply, as I found myself getting slightly smelly throughout the day. I don't know how it would go for someone who sweats alot or tends to have bad body odour and need to use really strong deodorants though. It smells quite nice too, sweet and lemon like without smelling artificial. I don't like how it can leave white stains on clothes though, although you can't really see it cos it sticks to the inside of your clothing. But if you put it on and then get changed it can sometimes transfer to the front. It washes out easily enough, just a little annoying. I like being aluminium free but have found another alternative.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2011 5:15:00 AM More reviews by missmei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I don't routinely use deodorant as I don't have a bad BO issue. It is however nice to use this product as I find it refreshing. I have an active job and workout 5-6 days a week. I find that it helps to reduce the perspiration of the armpits. Pity the rest of me sweats - darn my efficient body cooling system.
It's great that it does not contain aluminium, I used deodorants that contained aluminium and found that it has left dark marks on my armpits.
If you don't use it for awhile, the applicator can get stuck. I find that it can leave white marks on your clothes but nothing that can't be fixed by giving the bottle a good shake and waiting an extra 10 seconds for it to dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2011 3:07:00 AM More reviews by Sofieahh

To be honest, if you are looking for a deo that is anti perspirant, this is not the product for you.
But, the reason why I don't mind this product is that it does not make me stink alll day, no matter how much i sweat (gross, i know).
It does take a while for it to settle into your skin, and when it does it leaves back a white residue so beware, but i take a tissue and verylightly dab it.
Also has a refreshing lemony scent to it, which is light as well.
I do admit that this product is nothing to shout about and I feel like it doesn't make that much of a difference of me applying deodarant since i sweat but i just don't mind it because it doesn't me stink and "dries" my armpits even after the hot summer heat takes me over so I don't have a residue of sticky sweat building up. And since it is aluminium free, my skin is happy.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2011 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Steph6xo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

There was only one other review on here for this product and it was a negative one, so I just wanted to put my two cents in so there's another view available..
I have to say I really was quite surprised when I received this and tried it out. I didn't expect it to work at all being an all natural aluminium-free deodorant however I was pleasantly surprised. I have been using this for about 2 months now and have not used my old aluminium deodorant since. This has worked well for everyday use, I put it on after my shower and in the morning before work. When I come home at the end of the day I do not smell any BO, however I do have a desk job and don't really do any strenuous activity. It may not hold up as well during exercise or in mid-summer heat? I've been using it through winter and I find it works just as well as any other chemical-ridden deodorant during the cooler months, not sure about physical exercise or summer yet but I will keep you posted!
I think either way, it is good to give your body a break from constantly absorbing chemicals and aluminium in that area, so even if this is just my winter deodorant I'm happy and will repurchase as it works much better than any other aluminium-free deodorant :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by rtauschke2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well I have had to totally change my review on this. When I first bought it and tried it out it did not work for me at all, in fact it seemed to make me stink even more. I was about ready to throw it in the bin. Anyway bc I hate throwing unused products away I kept it. I have since decided to give it another go and what do you know, its actually working for me now! I apply it at night after my shower then again in the morning and it does a great job of keeping the smellies at bay - no BO whatsoever for me, even after a 1 hour powerwalk with the pram in 30degree heat! Intrestingly, although it is aluminium free so not an antiperspirant, I do seem to sweat less when wearing it which is an added bonus. It does leave white streaks on your clothes so beware. Oh and don't expect it to smell like milkshakes or something from the name, it actually smells like Lemon Myrtle. But the bonus with that is the scent is undetectable, so it doesnt intefere with any perfume you are wearing. All in all this is a total winner. So glad I gave it another go!