July 30, 2014 | 1054 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Wet Cleansing Cloths - normal

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2012 7:29:00 AM More reviews by rememberpm

Tried this out because I needed some cleansing cloths, but it does not work for me at all. If I use this anywhere even NEAR my eyes, they sting really badly (keep in mind that I don't have sensitive eyes or sensitive skin, nothing like that). I will definitely not be buying these again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Lupina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

These were an impulse purchase due to a great sale price. They are a great idea but don't remove makeup very well. And I think most people would need 2 to get a reasonably clean face. So I still end up washing after using them in the evening. I find them handy to use in the morning, but will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by arvlyn

I broke my left arm a few weeks ago and was having trouble washing my face. I couldn't handle the washcloth, faucet and bottle of face wash easily. I remembered cleaning cloths and asked my daughter to pick up any kind she could find, as long as they were for normal skin. She came home with these from Olay.

I've used cleansing cloths before and they either didn't cleanse well enough or they left my skin dry or oily. I didn't really have a choice now so I tried them.

I have these in a foil package with a recloseable flap. I don't know if they come any other way and this is a refill or what, I haven't looked in a store.

I am so impressed! I will definitely continue using these even after my arm heals. These wipes are soft enough that I don't fear any damage, yet strong enough to feel like they're really cleansing my skin. They have a light, fresh scent, not overpowering at all. They leave my face feeling clean, soft and moisturized. They have not broken my face out at all.

I have not used them to remove makeup as I'm not able to apply any right now, but I'd bet they would do a good job at that also. When I am able to use them for this, I will edit my review.