October 21, 2014 | 1712 users online

Hair Treatments - Aveeno - Living Color Color Preserving Shine Glaze

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by maneater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So dissapointed in this product ! I have had salon glazes before and used the John Freida Shine Glaze with good results.

I used this product three or four times, just to give it a fair review.
The first time I used it, I did not notice any difference at all. If it gave my hair any shine, I did not notice it.

The texture of the product itself was much nicer than John Freida, it was pretty moisturizing as well.

Overall, I would not buy this product again. It's the first hair care product I've tried from Aveeno, and will probably be the last. It's a shame because they have some really good skin care products.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by angel2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is/was great. It wasn't too expensive but the packaging made it really hard to squeeze out of the bottle. I used this after aveeno's living color conditioner and noticed when i went to straighten my hair and my hair was soft and shiny. Love it and will be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2011 8:47:00 PM More reviews by shamuball

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i actually like the fragrance, but i don't see any extra color preserving effects, or a big difference in shine, which is not that important to me anyway, so i won't repurchase b/c it's just an extra step in the shower that doesn't do much.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 9:49:00 AM More reviews by jinxkat

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Although this is marketed toward users who color their hair, I found this product worked great on my natural "virgin" hair. It gave my hair a gorgeous shine and left it very soft and easy to style. I only used a quarter size dollop of it for my medium short hair, so although the bottle is small, it should last a long time. I used this product after shampooing and conditioning (leaving it on about 3 minutes) then rinsed thoroughly with cool water. The price is very easy to live with. I have seen it range from $5.50 to $7.50. The only downside that I found to this product is that it has a very strong (unpleasant to me) floral fragrance. Fortunately the fragrance dissipates quickly, so I would definitely buy it again.