Rimmel 60 Seconds - Silver Bullet 730

2.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/30/2013 7:37:00 PM

I purchased this from a local chemist and I was really looking forward to trying it out on my nails.

I have been using a sponge applicator to create alternative texture and color and was hoping to layer this pearlescent silver white color with adora bleu by bourjois

Unfortunately when I got home and opened the bottle the varnish inside texture was like nail varnish remover had been added and it also smelt like this.

Unfortunately I couldn't get a refund for this product because they said I had used it but if the color is the same on as inside the bottle then it is one of the nicest shades of varnish.

on 12/31/2012 10:11:00 AM

It's great pearly white on the bottle but on the nails it bubbled like hell. Hated it!

on 11/30/2012 7:13:00 PM

Silver Bullet is a frosty white, I didn't have the same probs as the reviewer below me, mine was totally opaque in two coats and looks very elegant, looks great with a glitter top coat too.

on 10/3/2011 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

In the bottle, Silver Bullet looks like a very, very pale silver frost. On the nail it's an extremely sheer white pearl frost. Rimmel claims that all of the 60 Seconds line are "one-coat nail polish." As much as I love the 60 Seconds polishes, that's pretty much a lie... most of them take two coats to be opaque, and Silver Bullet needs at least four or five. Yes, it is one of those nightmarishly sheer polishes that is a huge PITA to wear solo, but is too streaky to layer over other colors. I've given up on it for now, but will try layering it over white (so the streaks are not so noticeable, and the pearl color can stand out on its own) and update my review at a later date.

Popular Polishes