November 20, 2014 | 1887 users online

Eye Shadow - Sonia Kashuk - Eye on Fall Palette

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by snoopy68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great fall color palette. I love Sonia Kashuk's line of makeup. It's high-end quality makeup at a low price. In my opinion, her eyeshadow's are some of the best sold anywhere, with the exception of the super-glittery shadows, which I personally do not like anything on my face that glitters.
I love every color in this palette. All the shadows are shimmery, but not glittery, just a nice, sheer shimmer that I can handle. It's great for creating that smoldering, smoky-eye look. The indigo blue makes my eyes look beautiful - loads of compliments when I wear that look! I also love the burgundy colors in the palette. Burgundy makes the blue-green in my eyes literally pop! Even though this palette is $19.99 which does seem pricey, you do get 12 eyeshadow colors, so at the end of the day it's really not a bad price.
I also really like the matte palette that she has. I interchange the colors between these two palettes frequently, because personally I do not like a total matte or total shimmer eye look - I like to mix them up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 2:51:00 AM More reviews by sbgitana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Review of Sonia Kashuk's Eye on Fall Palette

I'll will write more on this product shortly but for now I wanted to share the MAC dupes I found for this palette. Please bare in mind that some are exact dupes and others come quite close, for me to go into detail of each would require a video.

In the Eye on Fall Palette the colors are not named, but they are numbered.

1 and 2. together equal All that Glitters
3. Satin taupe
4. Greensmoke
5 and 6: Both of these are the almost identical purple, perhaps 6 is a tad darker. Fig 1
7. I couldn't pick up any color at all, I'm hoping to either return this palette or find a friend who has it so I can test color #7.
8. Antiqued
9. Trax
10. Sumptous olive
11. Sparkle, Neely Sparkle!
12. Cork

Great palette with a variety of shades.