December 18, 2014 | 1613 users online

Makeup Brushes - Models Prefer - MP23 Round Smudge Crease

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 1:29:00 AM More reviews by decoydream

I've always wanted a smudge brush in my make up tools but i've never found one that is within my price range (I'm not a big believer in spending heaps of money on make up brushes - i mainly use ecotools!). One day when wandering around Priceline (which i do quite often...), i noticed they set up a new stand called 'Models Prefer'. Of course, i was dubious. Any label that claims models like using them has alarm bells ringing in my head saying 'Lies! Blasphemy!". But while i wouldn't try the actual make up, some of the brushes actually looked okay AND their products were on sale. So i bought this brush for about $7 AUS and i must say its surprisingly good. The brush is slightly domed and tapered, yet holds so when im smudging eyeliner or powder onto my lash line it goes where it should! I've also washed it since i used it and there's no dye coming out of it, it doesn't lose shape and the bristles don't come out either! I'm not too sure if this is a good crease brush though because it looks a little smaller than what i would use, but then again, i don't usually have a designated crease brush (I'm asian so i don't really have that much of a crease going on to begin with), only a fluffier blending one! But altogther, this is a great product! :)