Wet 'n' Wild Mega Slicks - Cherry Glaze 562B

Price: $

on 10/4/2015 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Leaves a subtle "I-just-drank-a-glass-of-koolaid" stain but I actually do drink koolaid so maybe I'm missing something (lol). This leaves a red flush on my lips very shiny/glossy. I find this gloss to be average moisturizing it's a gloss it's not long wearing so it's not gonna be dry like some of the more war paint long wear glosses. This is tinted but no sparklies. The tinted non glitter glosses like Crystal Clear, Sweet Glaze, & this are some of wnw's finest yet probably most overlooked gems. It will need to be reapplied often like drinking/eating/smoking will need to touch up but mirror is optional! I like the faux sweet candy taste. If you want a gloss with a little bit darker redder opaqueness try Wnw MegaSlicks Red Sensation. Call me a super-fan!!

on 4/7/2012 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Well, on the positive side, I did get a little color payoff. The color was more of a cherry chapstick pink and of course its glossy. I wouldn't buy this again, but I will continue to use it in the warmer months to provide a natural look with a little color. Next time I'll just go with cherry chapstick.

on 3/16/2012 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i got this at 40% off and it's so cheap to begin with i'm not really complaining. however, it would ring truer if it was a clear gloss, as that's all it does. as other stated, has no color payoff. otherwise it does give and maintain a 'shine' on your lips and well, i guess that's what it's suppose to do. didn't find it was moisturizing yet wasn't drying either. i use it on top of lip stains every now and then.

on 11/16/2011 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

horrible. no color pay off and made my lips burn...not a plumping burn an irritated burn. threw it away

on 10/2/2011 5:08:00 PM

Liquid lipgloss in a slim, clear tube, doe foot applicator.

Plus: The gloss appears to be a lovely red jelly, leaning on the warm side. Cherry Glaze is an appropriate name for it. The texture is smooth and slippery, not sticky. The scent is kind of a vanilla cupcake. Very sweet.

Minus: I was extremely disappointed to find that this left NO COLOR at all on my lips. I knew that a gloss wouldn't be full color but I thought it would at least leave a nice reddish stain on the lips.

Recommended for Medium Skin