Wet 'n' Wild Mega Slicks - Cherry Glaze 562B

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/7/2012 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Well, on the positive side, I did get a little color payoff. The color was more of a cherry chapstick pink and of course its glossy. I wouldn't buy this again, but I will continue to use it in the warmer months to provide a natural look with a little color. Next time I'll just go with cherry chapstick.

on 3/16/2012 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i got this at 40% off and it's so cheap to begin with i'm not really complaining. however, it would ring truer if it was a clear gloss, as that's all it does. as other stated, has no color payoff. otherwise it does give and maintain a 'shine' on your lips and well, i guess that's what it's suppose to do. didn't find it was moisturizing yet wasn't drying either. i use it on top of lip stains every now and then.

on 11/16/2011 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

horrible. no color pay off and made my lips burn...not a plumping burn an irritated burn. threw it away

on 10/2/2011 5:08:00 PM

Liquid lipgloss in a slim, clear tube, doe foot applicator.

Plus: The gloss appears to be a lovely red jelly, leaning on the warm side. Cherry Glaze is an appropriate name for it. The texture is smooth and slippery, not sticky. The scent is kind of a vanilla cupcake. Very sweet.

Minus: I was extremely disappointed to find that this left NO COLOR at all on my lips. I knew that a gloss wouldn't be full color but I thought it would at least leave a nice reddish stain on the lips.

Recommended for Medium Skin