April 24, 2014 | 1905 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - sky line pink

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Bailey4213

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS ! I have extremely pigmented lips, which is a real problem when you love light pinks like I do. I have the shade pink lemonade, which I think is a lip butter (i'm not sure) & all tho i love the color on everyone else, it doesn't even show up on me and just makes my lips look super red/purple, which is the natural color of my lips that i hate. This however shows up on my lips and with the creme brulee NYX butter gloss, leaves my lips a lovely pink color that doesn't clash with my red-brown hair, doesn't make me look washed out, and makes my blue eyes pop. I also adore the packaging. The reason I only have it 4 lippies is because it lasts very little time, it may last longer without a lip gloss over it but with lip gloss it lasted only about 30 minutes. To be fair I rub my lips together a lot, so that could have something to do with it. But its worth reapplying, finally found something to give me the look i've wanted. Definitely repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by peakvolume

Sky Line Pink is a frosty, sheer, cool, nude-pink. The frostiness and lightness of this shade created a really cool, mod look. It went on creamy and smooth, and felt nice on the lips. However, while it didn't feel drying, my lips were a little worse for wear. The wear time wasn't phenomenal, about 2.5 hours. However, unlike the other pearl lipstick I've tried from Revlon, SLP didn't bunch up or settle deep in the cracks of my lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Tinabear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this pink, as I am into pale pinks. This one has a cool undertone which works.
I didn't know what to expect and I don't feel disappointed. It is a little Barbie dollified, so I don't think I'd repurchase. But shall enjoy it whilst I have it :]

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's very shimmery matte lipstick with a mix of pink, gold, white, and slighly light purple in this mixture. It's very icey and cool-undertoned - dirty pink. It's very pearly and frosty like a pinkish-white I like it. The more I apply the more icy undertones I get, no glitter or sparkles that's the good news, the pricey lipstick this one the high-end price is teh bad news. You can apply as much as you want on like I do and it never ever gets old, gooey, and sticky. It lasts for many months the tube if worn often like I do. A few dollars more it would (including the tax in the drugstores or Walmart or wheever) equal to as much as MAC (Make-Up Art cosmetics) bluntly and technically speaking. It stays on for eight or more plus hours like it promises on the packaging. It has the same colour when I apply it on my lips as it is seen in the top of the seeable see-through tube.It has the excellent finishing touches. It fills up all the parts of your lips in a few blots. It's not a MAC dupe, it's just similar colours. The applicaion is easy, no brush applicators. This lipstick is pricey but worth it. I don't need a lipliner for this particular lipstick. It's an airy liek colour for wionter if seasonal. It has icy undertones and the funny part is it lasts on longer than MAC and this is a chpeaer priced lipstick. It's very frosty and shimmery in a good way. It can be for an eceryday use or for a night out for dinner and the movies. Plus the name matches the lipstick so true it is a city lipstick, light colours like lpinks, light pinks, frosted colours, nude colours, and clear lipglossea are in especially in New York City (manhattan) today, see the models in the magazines and on the covers? who wears red today nowadays? See my point? See tehy wear the colours like this one and others I mentioned above? Revlon pink skyline is a great choice of a pink pearly lipstick, it also has a glossy effect and a glossy finish yup it does. Oh yeah lots of Loreal and Revlon colours equals and looks like the same colour lipstick of hi-end prices stores the pricey makeup stores like sephora, same colours and even lasts longer than stuff like Clinique and MAC, to stuff like Smashbox and Nars, Urban Decay, and Makeup Forever. Celebrities, movie stars, and people (females) in production and behind teh scenes (makeup artists) wear this and use this even in movies, I mean the colour. It look french-like and fresh-like appearances, this lipstick has no wears flavors or smells and so it rocks xoxo

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by PriscillaGozum

I have yet to try the MAC pretty please dupe, but this works great that I won't even bother paying double the price when I have this! Love the pigment

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2012 6:02:00 AM More reviews by Lipsticklover2112

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

this lipstick is very light and frosty. It glides on easy, removes very easy. it just doesnt look good on me. no lipstick comes off easier then this one. I wiped it off in all of 10 seconds.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by deadiswhatweaimfor

First off, this is not a dupe for politely pink. I have them both and this is much lighter than politely pink. I love this color because its a really cute light pink. Brightens up my lips. It isn't drying at all. Glides on real smooth. If your into light pinks like I am, this is a must have in your collection. Only con is that its a bit frosty.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by netmom1

Yay! A nudey color that doesn't make me look dead. I agree that the color would best be described as a pale, shimmery, cool-toned, dirty pink. Looks best with a gloss on top because it has a tendency to make my lips look slightly dry. Overall, though this is a great lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by strokegirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Purchased this shade (sky line pink) about three weeks ago because it looked nice from what I could see from the opening in the top of the tube. Once home, I was not really impressed with how it looked on my lips, and I was just going to throw it in with all my other lipsticks that didn't really make the grade. However, I thought this was such a lovely color that I just had to give it one more shot. I found that when I applied this color first and then topped it with Bare Escentuals Buxom gloss in Kate, my lips had a beautiful, soft baby pink blush of color that is absolutely gorgeous!! I'm sooo glad I didn't give up on this color because it now is my every day lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by glasker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I thought this looked awesome on swatches in the store so I bit the bullet. It's a very pearly very light pink that with one coat gives a shimmery glossy look, after two coats you're firmly in sugar pink pearly territory. It is very shimmery indeed. It doesn't suit me at all and was a bad colour choice but that's my fault. The staying power is ok but one thing about the colour is that it highlights the fine lines on your lips and settles in them so the finish doesn't stay great for long. It's a cute colour, it just didn't work on me.