December 21, 2014 | 1665 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous False Fiber Lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by cheska07

On my top 3 fave mascaras. It makes the lash longer and thicker. I have always repurchased this product. 2coats is enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by MissLucyLu

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an excellent drugstore mascara, albeit not for everyone. I basically does in one coat what most of my other mascaras (Cover Girl Lash Blast) do in two. I also like the drier texture as I have long, straight lashes which require an eyelash curler and wet formulas weigh down the curl. Two coats gave me spider lash, but one coat is really all I need. Also, I use Lash Blast on my bottom lashes as it's a little easier to handle. I have had no problems with flaking, and it's easy to remove with my normal face cleanser. Will definitely re-purchase - this one is a home run.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by sarahvilleneuve

Very good drugstore mascara! Before, I was using Maybelline FULL N' SOFT mascara but since it got discontinued I've tried to find something quite similar ; a mascara that give length and volume but also curls my lashes. This mascara got all of that ! Don't listen to all the others reviewers that say it's glumpsy; it won't get if you apply it right. Just be careful if you want multiple layers. The formula is quite dry but that's okay because it curls the lashes. I've bought it in "Blackest Black" and it's what you expect; a nice black. I like the packaging because of its shape / color. The shape is original and easy to hold and the color... Wow! A metallic looking gold... Soooo pretty The price was okay, nothing special about it (maybe 10$ CAD?) I will definitely repurchase and I suggest you to try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2014 6:39:00 AM More reviews by innagrig

First off, the mascara is more on the dry side! When I first opened it I was mad because I thought the mascara was expired or something but I applied it anyway. WOOOOW! This mascara makes my lashes so thick and long! Plus, because it more of a dry mascara, it doesn't weigh my lashes down. I must warn you tho, it can get a little clumpy if you apply multiple layers, but just separate them:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2014 12:06:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

People seem to either really love or really hate Voluminous False Fiber Lashes. I'm picky about mascaras because I wear contact lenses & I have sensitive eyes. The first thing I noticed with this is that it is ophthalmologist & allergy tested, which I appreciate; despite that, it's not flake-free or fragrance-free like it claims. But, because I love this mascara so much, I deal with it because it's such a good product physically. The curl, volume, & length it gives my eyelashes is so amazing, I'm willing to overlook the fact it's not allergy-friendly. I don't like that it doesn't hold up to any of its claims besides being smudge-free & making my lashes voluminous. This clumps, flakes, it is fragrances, & (to me at least) it's not suitable for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers.

If you apply more than one coat, you'll definitely get clumps (spider eyes) & that'll inevitable lead to flaking. I know it's weird I'm giving this 4 lipsticks even though I've been doing nothing but listing all the negatives—it's because of how amazing my lashes look when I wear this. I've only got one or two other mascaras that make them look as good as they do when I have this on & because of that, I'm literally overlooking all the issues with it until I can find another mascara that does the same job this does in regards to how look my eyes look when I wear this. I have such sensitive eyes, yet have two tubes of this mascara & the matching eyeliner… that's seriously how much I like this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by CG1981

Liked it when first used it, lengthened and volumized, but it would goop my lashes together into one middle lash and irritate my eyes. I ended up returning it to Rite Aid.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 6:41:00 AM More reviews by ehetho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this so sooo much. Would recommend it to absolutely anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by prtyleprd90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love L’Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes- it’s the only mascara I use (I’ve tried others but always came back to this one). I love the sleek, Gold (my absolute favorite metal) container, the amount of formula in the container, the size of the wand and, of course, the extremely black color. But, my absolute favorite thing is how this mascara truly adds length, volume, and some fullness giving the appearance of false lashes or long thick natural lashes. I naturally have long thick black lashes and this mascara emphasizes them wonderfully. I apply 2-3 coats back to back (while each coat is still wet) and do the same to the other eye. I don’t experience any flakes unless I try to apply more layers when the preceding layer has already dried. Also, I find the mascara easy to remove with my Equate Original Makeup removing wipes. Overall it greatly accentuates, is non-irritating to my eyes, easily accessible, and at $7-$8 I haven’t found a better mascara that can rock with the overpriced, department store brands.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by LouWithPeace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The fall out ruins this mascara.

It looks good when first applied. Throughout the day, however, it would flake all over my face. I'd have black dots in the oddest places. When I tried to remove them they would just smudge into my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by VirtualNancy

This mascara is really bad. When I use it there are flakes everywhere and it climbs a bit. The mascara breaks my lashes. The only pro is that it kind of extends my lashes longer. Definitely won't buy again. :(