L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Disodium EDTA, Rayon, Ethylparaben, Nylon-6, Polyvinyl Alcohol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Silica, Synthetic Wax. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77266/Black 2, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide. (Taken from packaging 05/2011)

on 4/24/2015 10:36:00 AM

I love how this mascara goes on without clumping. I adore the fact that it really doesn't flake at all. Only 2-3 coats gives my eyes the *POP* I'm looking for. My two complaints are that I was honestly expecting a little more length and volume and the tube runs out fairly quick for me. However, I am applying 2-3 coats so that's probably why it runs out so fast. Will definitely be buying again.

on 4/10/2015 8:13:00 PM

I have typical Asian eyes, so most of the mascara smear like...hell and turn my eyes into "smoky eyes".

I picked up this tube of L’Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes waterproof less than $6 after tax from lobslaw. Disappointed again. Only pro is does add lengths to my lashes, like miracle. But it clumps and smears on my bottom eyelid, especially after I workout or on a raining day. So waterproof? eh I don't think so. And I hate the brush. The wand has a horrible design, really really messy.

on 2/23/2015 2:38:00 AM

A good mascara. It is a drier formula that's buildable.
I think it adds very good volume and okay length.
I didn't feel that it held my curls very well thought I have stick straight Asian lashes.

on 1/21/2015 11:58:00 AM

I bought this over the L'Oreal Telescopic shocking extensions mascara. I think it does a fabolous job at seperating and lengthening my lashes. Does it give me a false lash look...mmm probably not. I'm sure if I layered it on, then maybe. But my normal amount of mascara is 2 coats. I dont mind the drier formula or the brush, I just wish it gave more volume. Its not a horrible mascara, but its not my all time favorite at the drugstore. Def worth a try.

on 12/19/2014 5:50:00 PM

On my top 3 fave mascaras. It makes the lash longer and thicker. I have always repurchased this product. 2coats is enough.

on 12/7/2014 9:58:00 AM

This is an excellent drugstore mascara, albeit not for everyone. I basically does in one coat what most of my other mascaras (Cover Girl Lash Blast) do in two. I also like the drier texture as I have long, straight lashes which require an eyelash curler and wet formulas weigh down the curl. Two coats gave me spider lash, but one coat is really all I need. Also, I use Lash Blast on my bottom lashes as it's a little easier to handle. I have had no problems with flaking, and it's easy to remove with my normal face cleanser. Will definitely re-purchase - this one is a home run.

Very good drugstore mascara! Before, I was using Maybelline FULL N' SOFT mascara but since it got discontinued I've tried to find something quite similar ; a mascara that give length and volume but also curls my lashes. This mascara got all of that ! Don't listen to all the others reviewers that say it's glumpsy; it won't get if you apply it right. Just be careful if you want multiple layers. The formula is quite dry but that's okay because it curls the lashes. I've bought it in "Blackest Black" and it's what you expect; a nice black. I like the packaging because of its shape / color. The shape is original and easy to hold and the color... Wow! A metallic looking gold... Soooo pretty The price was okay, nothing special about it (maybe 10$ CAD?) I will definitely repurchase and I suggest you to try it!

on 10/30/2014 6:39:00 AM

First off, the mascara is more on the dry side! When I first opened it I was mad because I thought the mascara was expired or something but I applied it anyway. WOOOOW! This mascara makes my lashes so thick and long! Plus, because it more of a dry mascara, it doesn't weigh my lashes down. I must warn you tho, it can get a little clumpy if you apply multiple layers, but just separate them:)

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

People seem to either really love or really hate Voluminous False Fiber Lashes. I'm picky about mascaras because I wear contact lenses & I have sensitive eyes. The first thing I noticed with this is that it is ophthalmologist & allergy tested, which I appreciate; despite that, it's not flake-free or fragrance-free like it claims. But, because I love this mascara so much, I deal with it because it's such a good product physically. The curl, volume, & length it gives my eyelashes is so amazing, I'm willing to overlook the fact it's not allergy-friendly. I don't like that it doesn't hold up to any of its claims besides being smudge-free & making my lashes voluminous. This clumps, flakes, it is fragrances, & (to me at least) it's not suitable for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers.

If you apply more than one coat, you'll definitely get clumps (spider eyes) & that'll inevitable lead to flaking. I know it's weird I'm giving this 4 lipsticks even though I've been doing nothing but listing all the negatives—it's because of how amazing my lashes look when I wear this. I've only got one or two other mascaras that make them look as good as they do when I have this on & because of that, I'm literally overlooking all the issues with it until I can find another mascara that does the same job this does in regards to how look my eyes look when I wear this. I have such sensitive eyes, yet have two tubes of this mascara & the matching eyeliner… that's seriously how much I like this.

on 8/29/2014 7:18:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Liked it when first used it, lengthened and volumized, but it would goop my lashes together into one middle lash and irritate my eyes. I ended up returning it to Rite Aid.