July 23, 2014 | 2116 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous False Fiber Lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 6:41:00 AM More reviews by ehetho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this so sooo much. Would recommend it to absolutely anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by prtyleprd90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love LíOreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes- itís the only mascara I use (Iíve tried others but always came back to this one). I love the sleek, Gold (my absolute favorite metal) container, the amount of formula in the container, the size of the wand and, of course, the extremely black color. But, my absolute favorite thing is how this mascara truly adds length, volume, and some fullness giving the appearance of false lashes or long thick natural lashes. I naturally have long thick black lashes and this mascara emphasizes them wonderfully. I apply 2-3 coats back to back (while each coat is still wet) and do the same to the other eye. I donít experience any flakes unless I try to apply more layers when the preceding layer has already dried. Also, I find the mascara easy to remove with my Equate Original Makeup removing wipes. Overall it greatly accentuates, is non-irritating to my eyes, easily accessible, and at $7-$8 I havenít found a better mascara that can rock with the overpriced, department store brands.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Debbieconway1981

After I star using careprost (boughr from www.beautybylarkins.com)my eyelashes start looking good with. ...
but I think was the careprost that I bought. ...love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by LouWithPeace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The fall out ruins this mascara.

It looks good when first applied. Throughout the day, however, it would flake all over my face. I'd have black dots in the oddest places. When I tried to remove them they would just smudge into my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by VirtualNancy

This mascara is really bad. When I use it there are flakes everywhere and it climbs a bit. The mascara breaks my lashes. The only pro is that it kind of extends my lashes longer. Definitely won't buy again. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2014 1:04:00 AM More reviews by KristyBarrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i loved this mascara up until the moment i tried to take it off. Dont get me wrong it gave me length - volume - that nice flutter in my lashes i love. It almost looked like it was adding lashes for me my only problem with it was it didnt come out as black as i had hoped seeing how i had gotten it in blackest black. Fast forward to the end of my work day to my disgust i had raccoon eyes i do have oily eyelids so that can play a part in it but it was a lot. When i tell you it took me almost three days for this mascara to completely come off im not joking - i used cleansers and soaps galore even after showers it was still on and to top it off when it was finally gone i had lost so many lashes :(
disappointing because it had potential

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by GirlyGirl143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Disappointed. I have average lashes, most mascaras work for me. I had this in the color "blackest black", the waterproof version. First off, this flakes like crazy. secondly, I have watery eyes and this smeared all over my concealer on my bottom eyelid. Thirdly I didn't like the brush. The bristles were stiff and twisted in a bunch of directions, made getting close to the root of my lashes uncomfortable. I took it back to the store and went back to my clinique high impact

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by ElleeA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My lashes are long and I do not wear fake eyelashes so I tried this product to see if it would give me that false lash effect and it did! For a product at this price I would say it works very well. Normally I use MAC mascara but I needed to get something quick without going to the mall and I am very satisfied with the results. It washes of very easy for me and to avoid clumping be very patient and careful when applying. It definitely extends your lashes. I definitely would recommend this product because of the price and results.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by bujiyama

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wasn't a mascara person until now. I have had long dark eyelashes my whole life, and then menopause began to hit. My eyelashes have become sparser and need some help. Ouch! So, I've been trying different mascaras. Got this one after reading "How to Look Expensive" by Andrea Pomerantz Lustig. She mentions the "tubing" quality of L'Oreal mascaras and how they stay put but easily wash off. After over-scrubbing to remove waterproof varieties in other brands, this is a valuable quality for me. So I tried this without expecting much.

I'm happily surprised and LOVE it! My lashes are now volumized to look even better than when I was younger, and there's no smudging. No clumping! Not waterproof, but that's why I got it. Easily washes off with normal face cleanser. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by kaylapantz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the best luck with L'oreal mascaras, that's all I buy at this point. Its crazy that mostly everyone hates L'oreal mascaras, but they work so well for me, and almost all of them are HG! I love this one in particular because its a drier formula which is so much easier to build without clumping. I can pile it on for extra drama without worrying about it clumping or looking spidery. I like the packaging, the brush, and the pigmentation. Its very similar to my previous HG mascara, L'oreal's Power Volume 24 HR Black Smoke so I still alternate between the two, but False Fiber Lashes is muchhhh more dry. If you don't like dry formulas, don't go for this, but if you want the same effect with a more wet formula, try the Black Smoke :)