September 1, 2014 | 1614 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by stingrayting

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like to use this in winter when my skin is feeling drier as it gives a good level of moisture. The coverage is not bad if I just want to even out the complexion and it leaves a dewy finish. It's less pigmented than the one for combination/oily skin.

The formula is thick and creamy, I just need to use a pea-sized amount and use my fingers to warm it up and blend it into my skin. Personally I find it a bit too oily after a while (for my combo skin) but it's fine if I set it with powder or use blotting sheets.

I have repurchased this before but will not repurchase again only because the combo/oily version works better for me right now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by eadinsmo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I actually have this in Fair/Light and I like it quite a bit. I only use a pea-size amount, and even that spreads out so thinly that it sometimes seems like too much. The tube is 75 mL, so I imagine that I will move on to another product well before I run out,

There is a decent level of sunscreen in it, but I am not sure I'm using enough to get the full benefit. I think the moisture is fine as well, but I often use a treatment-sunscreen-moisturizer underneath, so I'm not relying on it as a moisturizer. There's not much pigment or coverage at all. I think if you're looking for that, you need a real foundation.

I like the way it feels, and I like the way it smells. I use a powder on top to cover the shine and give me more pigment/coverage (currently, E.L.F. Mineral Booster in Sheer).

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by ucorona

waay too pink, horrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by annaa7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I just started school, and I don't feel like putting on layers of foundations, primers, concealers, powders etc.. So I bought this BB cream. I have oily skin in my T-sone so I need to set this with a loose powder tough...(they don't have the oily skin version where I live) but I do like it a lot! You can build the coverage if you want to and the colors are nice. I use the medium one, and it somehow fits my yellow skin, but I wish there were more colors to choose from.

Overall I like this bb cream, minus for the poor color selection. I do not know if this will break me out or if it's worth 5 lippies, but I will edit if anything happens!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Sump

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Hate this BB cream. I liked it at first but it made me break out like crazy... I've tried it several times because I liked how it made my skin look when I was wearing it and I hoped it wasn't the BB cream that made me break out, but it was. Bummer... It gives you good coverage and leaves you with an even dewy skin (did find it a bit too dewy for my normal skin after wearing it for a day so I would have to use powder, which is something I don't want to use with a BB cream because it ruins the idea of a BB cream for me). This BB cream also was a bit too dark for me by the way. I could work with it, but Garnier should have seperated light skin from medium skin. They don't look the same.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by kirbeara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have dry skin and this works AMAZINGLY well on my skin. It looks a little bit dewy on the skin which I like, and if I don't want to wear too much makeup I just put a setting powder over it. It matches my skin perfectly which I usually have trouble with. It covers imperfections well for a bb cream. The only thing I don't like is the packaging… it really needs a pump, but that is the only thing I'm not a fan of. Great product, highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by KelsySJ

Until recently, I've been using the "oily/combination" formulation of this product. However, I'm finding my skin is drier than it used to be and this product actually works much better. I still get the coverage that I like, but this one blurs the fine lines where the other tends to dry out and accentuate them. Both are very affordable and comparable in quality. If you have dry or even combination skin, I would give this product a try first, and then if you're finding it too oily, switch to the BB cream for oily/combination skin. I've been quite satisfied with both.

My advice for this BB cream and really all foundation: Apply with a brush. I just use a paintbrush from an art supply store with synthetic bristles. The cream goes on evenly, you don't have to rub your oily hands on your face, and you don't waste product by soaking it up with a sponge.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is an okay BB cream but nothing special. It gives decent coverage for a BB cream and doesn't turn orange on me. I just don't find for the price of this to be worth it. I am in love with my IT cream which is obviously more expensive but outshines this by a mile.

I would rather put the money into the IT one than this. This isn't that cheap either.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by mehevans

Really disappointing. When I first tried this product, I was impressed with the thicker consistency than I was used to with most bb creams. It gave slightly more coverage as well, but still pretty sheer and quite luminous. However, this stuff comes off at the lightest touch even with a setting powder and spray. Nearly ruined one of my favorite t shirts. On top of that, it gave me horrible acne for days afterward, and I am one of those people who rarely gets zits. At first I thought it might just be a coincidence and not the bb creams fault, but subsequent uses gave the same result. Definitely won't be repurchasing

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by lilmissmay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My mother gave me this BB cream in medium, so I'm not entirely sure how much it cost. That being said, I can't really complain about a free bb cream. But, I will complain about one thing. Or two.
I have very oily skin to begin with. No matter how many time I wash my face, it will still be oily in less then an hour. I have tanned skin, so a bit of oil makes me look all glowy, so I don't mind. Plus, having oily skin lowers your risk of early aging. But after applying this bb cream, I'm a bit greasy looking, and usually after applying a powder on top, it looks great. But ONLY if I apply a powder on top. But even then, through out the day the oily-ness comes back.
If it weren't for this one flaw, Garnier BB cream would be perfect. The color matches my skin tone perfectly, and I've never had a problem with coverage. But, I actually forgot about the "skin perfecting" part of it until reading these reviews. I've used it everyday for a year, and my skin is still the exact same.