Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

on 5/20/2015 7:24:00 AM

The garnier BB cream for oily skin is amazing, but the one for normal skin is DISGUSTING the consistency and feel is gross its sticky and weird never felt anything like it, it doesnt cover well and looks horrible. Waste of money, do not buy.

on 5/19/2015 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This BB cream is great. It really made my skin look healthy and even-toned. It's easy to apply and you can't even tell there's anything on your skin. It doesn't look cakey and it doesn't flake. It's perfect for someone like me, who is super busy and just wants to look a little more put together before running out of the house. My only issue with this product is that it is incredibly scented which may be irritating to some people. The smell is fresh but very strong. It does fade quickly, but it took some time for me to get used to.

on 5/17/2015 3:00:00 PM

I bought this when it had just come out and people were raving about it, so I decided to try it out for summer, where I like to switch to a tinted moisturiser.

The texture of the product was a thick cream that was easy to apply. The covering was nice, light and natural but still managed to cover up imperfections.
The smell is strong for a BB cream and very synthetic.

The packaging is very straight forward, not particular pretty but easy to squeeze product from.

After I applied it I felt a slight stinging on my skin, and after wearing it my skin had turned irritated and red with some outbreaks. I did try it again on a different occasion with the same result, so it is defiantly this product that breaks me out.

There are a lot of good BB or CC creams on the market, but this is not one of them. I'd recommend Clinique's range instead.

on 5/4/2015 11:48:00 PM

Even the light to medium was too dark for me, but I am ivory white. I was willing to live with that since I'll be a bit tan in a few weeks anyway, but I had to return it. The light scent made my eyes water so badly I had to take it off. I tried again the next day, hoping it was something else that made my eyes water, but it was the BB cream. It didn't look as natural as I hoped. Looked caked on. I have dry skin and the makeup counter attendant suggested this one because it is more hydrating, and says it hydrates for 24 hours.

on 5/2/2015 8:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This provides good coverage and I like the dewy glow my face has when I wear it. The smell is strong but pleasant. With a little concealer and powder over this BB cream I don't need to wear foundation.

A really solid BB cream. Perfect for when you want to roll out of bed and slap on the most basic makeup. It blends really well and is easy to apply with your fingers. I'm a light/cool skin toned person and this shade does a great job evening out my pink/red tones to one even color. Perfect for days you don't want to use foundation.

on 4/25/2015 9:49:00 AM

I LOVE this bb cream! I don't think I will ever go back to a foundation again. I have very dry skin and every time I wear foundation I looked Cakey and flakey and just gross. I love a natural makeup look, like I'm wearing noting at all. This bb cream is natural looking, you would never know I was wearing anything at all. It's NOT drying at all and leaves a nice dewy healthy look. It's not full coverage obviously because it is a bb cream but it evens out my skin tone and just gives me a healthy glow! Garnier recently came out with a light shade so it matches my skin tone perfectly!

I am very fair, but this was way too dark for me. I knew it wouldn't be a perfect match. I needed a product while I was away from home. An emergency had made it where my normal staples were not with me. It was also VERY oily on my face and broke me out. I cannot think of one thing that redeemed this product for me. Even the price wasn't great. I know a lot of people think the price is great, because they are used to the high prices of Sephora. Unfortunately, I had already discovered Korean BB Creams, and my HG BB Cream only runs maybe 3 or 4 bucks more than this.

on 4/9/2015 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

On it's own isn't very opaque, but on top of foundation or with a little concealer on problem spots it makes my skin look radiant and glowy without sparkles/glitter/dense shimmer effect. Love it.

on 4/4/2015 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a fairly good BB cream, especially for the price that you pay! It leaves a nice, dewy finish and it covers up most imperfections and evens tones. I bought this back ALMOST a year ago and still have plenty left.