January 31, 2015 | 1828 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2015 12:41:00 PM More reviews by asideofladies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good product, nice matte finish, evens out skin tone and has SPF which is primarily why I bought it. However, there isn't much in terms of shade selection, as the Medium/Deep is too dark for me but the Light/Medium is ever so slightly too light. If you can find a match, it works really well.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2015 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Samanthahelene

I have oily, light, acne prone skin that tans well.

I purchased this since it has SPF 15 in it and offers coverage to even out my skin tone. It's very think coming out of the tube, but it blends well when applying, almost like a mousse foundation. There is minimal coverage, almost like a tinted moisturizer. After applying this BB cream, (and I only applied a small amount since it felt heavy and my skin was in good shape and I didn't need much coverage anyways) it left my face shiny and I could tell it was just clogging my pores. I had to set it with powder, as I normally would with any foundation, but felt uncomfortably thick.

After wearing this found about 8 hours outside, I washed it off and was disappointed to see that it did indeed clog my pores leaving my clear face with blackheads and I was starting to flare up.

I would not recommend this product to anyone with remotely sensitive skin, there are way way better products out there :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2015 11:13:00 AM More reviews by noname101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wanted a drugstore bb cream with SPF

This has very little coverage but feels good and a moisturizing going on

but here is what I HATE: if you layer it it will roll off like eraser shavings. NOOOO thanks.
not remotely buildable but has very little coverage

I hope I will finish this up but no way will I repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2015 5:34:00 PM More reviews by JimmyInPA

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been trying various BB (and CC) creams (including this one) ever since I discovered them (by reading this site). To me, they seem like a “HG” male grooming product – moisturizes, reduces pores and shine, provides SPF (though not this one), and also has a bit of (ahem) “coverage” that results in a polished, professional look without being fake or “made-up” looking. Just about all of them so far – including this one – are “pretty good”, though I have yet to find one that I would crown the “HG” of the “HG”. I have both the Light/Medium as well as the Medium/Deep of this one, which I can’t say for all of the others, so perhaps this one might be “pretty good+”. Sometimes, I mix them to get the color “just right”. That said, the lack of sunscreen knocks it down a peg, so it’s still “pretty good” after all. It spreads on quite nicely with/without moisturizer (I use a circular sponge) and the coverage is just right. You can easily add a little bit more on “problem areas” and it still looks natural. It lasts “pretty good” all day long, by which I mean it does not disappear nor does it run after hours of being on my face. It does not control shine completely after a bit, but I use other products to help with this. What I really like is that on those “unfortunate” days when I feel the need to use a little concealer under my eyes, this product helps to smooth everything out so I don’t look like I’ve got “something” under my eyes and “nothing” anywhere else. Actually, I find the Garnier “BB Eye” works quite well as a light-weight “natural” concealer in this regard. Finally – and I just have to say this – CVS advertises its BB cream (and eye roller) as a substitute. Surprisingly, these are quite good, the cream has SPF, and can be had quite inexpensively when CVS has a BOGO going on.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2015 4:25:00 PM More reviews by thebriggs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very nice bb cream. I use this on days when I'm just staying at home with the kids and still want to even out my skin tone. I also like using this as a primer occasionally. My skin really likes this cream and it blends very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2015 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Outgoing1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use the oil free product in Light/Medium and LOVE IT. This looks fabulous under my foundation and powder. I'm 62 with a lovely complexion! Highly recommend the oil free version.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2015 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Talknerdyytome

Love it! My skin looks smooth , the thing that sucks is that the medium/deep is a bit darker , other than that it's good

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2015 1:26:00 AM More reviews by royalsolis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amo este producto. Hidrata mucho mi piel. Cubre, en mi opinion (y mi piel), la cantidad perfecta de imperfecciones. Sí tengo que poner un poco de corrector en áreas rojas de mi piel, pero nada del otro mundo. También es un producto un poco aceitoso, pero cuando aplico polvos queda absolutamente perfecto (utilizo L'Oréal Nude Magique BB Powder) NO es una BB Cream para usar sola, siempre con polvos. No es para personas con cientos de imperfecciones.

I love this product. It moisturizes my skin a lot. It covers, in my opinion (and my skin) the perfect amount of imperfections. Yes, I do have to put a little bit of concealer in red areas of my skin, but nothing of the other world. And yes, it is an oily product, but when I apply powder it stays absolutely perfect (I use L'Oréal Nude Magique BB Powder) It is NOT a BB cream to use on its own, always with powder. It is not for people with a lot of imperfections.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by kaitlyn530

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this as a daily foundation for at least a year. It's thicker than the average tinted moisturizer, yet surprisingly lightweight and it provides decent coverage. My favorite part is the size of the tube. One tube lasts me for 2-3 months, even with daily use and reapplications. The only reason I did not give this product a 5 is just because it only comes in two shades. I use the lighter, which is just the tiniest bit darker than I'd like. However, it is by no means full coverage, so this doesn't pose a major problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by KitKatSeven

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am surprised how good this BB cream is! I was not expecting that at all.

A friend gave me this to try. I wouldn't have usually gone out and bought this brand bb cream myself but I can say I will buy this again.

Pros:
- good coverage for a bb cream - I was especially pleased with the excellent medium coverage!
- good skin colour match
- good staying power - lasts at the gym getting sweaty
- feels light and looks natural

Cons:
- I can't think of any at this stage

Overall a great BB cream, and believe me I have tried a few.