Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

First off I'm not a big fan of bb creams, this one is good as far as they come.
Cons
-smell can be strong
-can make you break out esp if oily skin b/c its greasy
-like with all bb cream-not much coverage
Pros
-thicker coverage for bb cream
-slightly tinted good color
-lot of product in tube

This was my first BB cream purchase ever. I use this daily as a foundation and add a little bronzer on top of it. I have acne/oily prone skin and lots of hyper pigmentation from previous acne. This product does a GREAT job covering all of the scars and it dries within seconds once you apply it to the skin. My biggest pet peeve with wearing full coverage foundation is that it leaves a greasy feeling or "comes off" later in the day. With this cream, I don't have that problem at all! Along with this BB cream, I am also taking evening primrose oil supplements and Vitamin A daily. I think the pills are helping clear and tone out my skin which compliments the BB cream. Once I am finished with this tube, I am going in for my second purchase!!!!

This product will last you all day through school, work, and the gym. The longer you wear it for the better it looks. It's very thin and liquid but its buildable and it won't clog your pores.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

My favorite ever, I repurchased it 3-4 times and never disappointed with the result. Looked dewy and not break out on my skin. Well, cheap product but better for my skin

Mixed feelings on this. I tried this a few years ago bc I'd heard so much about it, & I love many things from Garnier. I loved it at first, it really did give me a more fresh-faced look & it's an all-in-1 so it's faster than doing primer, foundation, concealer (& at the time I wanted to speed up my everyday makeup routine). It's very light, it smells good (but not strong), & it's semi-good for covering minor discolorations.

I'm not sure that I really like it anymore. I have always been very pale...even in the summer...and I think it looks too dark on me now (I used the fair-medium). I don't know why...maybe it was always too dark & I didn't notice...or maybe I'm overdue for a new tube since I've been using it less...I don't know. My skin is also a bit dryer now (very sensitive skin that changes randomly - dry, combination, break-outs, etc.) so I have to moisturize more now & it thins out the product a lot. Also started to feel like it was melting into my face at the end of the day & couldn't wait to wash it off.

Overall, I do recommend it - it's nice for days when you don't want to spend a lot of time getting ready & it is good for sensitive skin. It never made me break-out, so if you're acne prone it's a good one to try.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this stuff! Was looking for a new face product that was light weight and not as heavy as foundation but that still had enough coverage for my rosacea. The color is great for light skin and it does not leave my face shiny even after work and school. It is a little runny but I blend it with my real technique brush and overall it is now my new everyday face product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Absolutely beautiful product! Adds a gorgeous dewy glow and isn't too dark on very fair skin. The scent is lovely. I put it on, and applied just mascara. Husband noticed, and said "you look very fresh faced today!"

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Pathetic.

I have rather dry skin, and not too many blemishes, so sometimes I can get away with very light coverage.

First of all, this product doesn't come in all too many colour choices, which is not ideal. Second, it just didn't seem to like my face; it didn't want to blend in, it just sort of sat on my skin, despite my best efforts- and I don't have this problem with foundations!

Once it was on and blended as well as possible, it clung to all of my dry areas! If foundations don't do this, why is a tinted moisturiser doing this to me?

It rubs off easily, it oxidises, and doesn't have any particularly redeeming features, that I found. I'll just use a foundation in future.

I've never had any issues with Garnier or their skincare before, so I've concluded that this is just a useless product. I gave it to my mum to try, who essentially has no skin issues at all (minus slight ageing), and she declared it useless too.

Waste of time!

This BB cream is a life changer for me - not kidding. I stumbled upon this in a Target almost two years ago and decided to buy it on a whim. Other than concealer, I hadn't ever really used any makeup for my skin. I had to get adjusted to applying it, but I quickly got into the habit of applying it with a cotton ball. It works wonderfully for my skin. It provides great coverage and gives me a really even skin tone. It only lasts for about 4 hours, but I don't really care. It works when I need it to. It definitely boosts my confidence. :) The only reason I didn't give it 5 lippies is because it contains hormone-disrupting chemicals. I'm trying to find products that don't have any, but as of now I'm still sticking with it for now.

This BB cream is good for days when you just need to run a few errands. That's mainly because the longevity is 3 to 4 hours max. After that it just fades and turns into a shiny mess on my combination skin. Drier skin types might be able to pull it off for longer but if I am going to be wearing this for more than 3 hours, I have to set it with a powder and keep that with me for touch ups later on. Normally I can't be bothered with that and just buff it in with a buffing brush, which gives it a dewy finish, and am good to go.

I only use it in winter because it just can't stand the middle eastern heat during the summer. Coverage is light and covers redness nicely. Only three generic shades are available but 'Light' matches my skin tone well enough. It's a pretty average product and fine for its price.