November 27, 2014 | 1378 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by dlittlegarden

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised how much I like this stuff. I have been dealing with sensitive, acne-prone skin for the past year and a half (I've tried switching every product in my makeup and skin care routine, and nothing's fixed it. It must be hormonal.) and have been trying a number of different medium-full coverage foundations to cover up the marks. I tried this on a whim for a "weekend, light makeup" look, and love the stuff. It's a much lighter coverage, but even still, it blurs my marks and gives me a dewy, natural, clean look. With a little powder over the top, I think I still look presentable for work or a more formal occasion with this stuff as my base. I also just took this on vacation in Costa Rica, and was pleased with the staying power, plus the SPF element of this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by bethSaLo

i don´t like the tone, i like how it blends but that´s all, and it´s very light coverage if you have dry and perfect skin this product will like you, i know i would try the one for oily skin but the tone do not fit with me either :/

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by kelcos

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised I really like this I almost never buy any drugstore makeup but was on a budget at the time of purchase. I have dry skin mostly clear every now and then a few chin breakouts. This provided good coverage and made my skin look flawless and dewy, the color worked out fine for me. Once my finances started to improve I began purchasing high end bb creams such as Clarins, Smashbox,and Chanel, I ended up returning all of them and in the mean-time have been using this. I'm still on a mission to find the perfect BB cream and somehow I'm convinced that more money equals better product, perhaps that's just really good marketing. If your on a budget and have skin that's on the drier skin I would recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by AlexiaGudo

I really like this product, again I am 22 years old and have a relatively good skin. It gives me a nice glow when I can't be bothered to wear proper makeup. Sometimes I put a bit of a base of concealer if I want to cover up dark areas and gives me a natural flawless look. I have used Laura Mercier and other BB creams/tinted moisturizer, which I found too thick or oily, I feel the Garnier product provides the right level for me. It might not work for someone with acne or damaged skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by KyrieEleison

This was the first ever BB cream I've used, and I'm finally almost finished with it. It was a pain to work with it, but I refuse to let products sit intact or throw them away. Instead, I made an effort to work with it.

This "Light" (As marketed in my country) is far too dark and orange-y for my skin, it looks like a fake tan (I did actually go ahead and tanned my neck and shoulders to match my face for this BB. It has a very oily finish, I have to use some paper sheets to absorb the excess and use a lighter compact powder on top, otherwise my face looks like a disgusting mess (I have combination skin).

The coverage is pretty good, I'd say, but I don't have any major blemish, just redness around my nose and uneven colour. Imo this should be an ok product IF you have dry skin, and are actually medium skin tone (probably NC25-NC30).

I enjoy its fragrance.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by zhaaniite

i usually buy medium tone bb creams, but this was way too dark. almost no coverege.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Lschk

Bb cream review
Overall I think this bb cream is alright, better than most but still not PERFECT.
It was great when I first began using it, however after around two weeks of using it, the formula appears extremely oily on the skin. This product is LIGHT/medium coverage and doesn't cover blemishes. You cannot build up on it.

PROS: light weight and provides even coverage.
-light, natural fruity smell, not too strong and doesn't smell like chemicals.

CONS:
-unlike the other non oil bb cream from garnier, this product doesn't contain SPF, which means you need additional protection from the sun
-it's not buildable, so you will only have a thin layer of bb cream on, it create a natural look however
-doesn't provide enough coverage to cover a blemish
-becomes oily and it is necessary to use a powder over the top of the cream to create the matte look

Overall 3/5 I believe this is good for every day use to look natural. However, it does become oily.

When this tube runs out I will buy the other garnier bb cream non-oily formula.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by WendyW

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Stung my face as I applied. Very light coverage but nice finish and buildable. Thought I'd give it a chance but my eyes continued to water. The skin around my eyes continued to sting. Had to wash my whole face just to stop the stinging. Took back to Ulta. Must be the sun screen in the product. I'll just use my zinc oxide based sunscreen under my makeup and forget this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by very3berry

A few of my friends suggested this BB cream to me. First impression was the packaging, the product leaks out sooo much!! I didn't even squeeze the bottle and a lot came out and got everywhere. I used this product everyday and I had to be the most delicate of taking some product out. I also didn't like that it took forever to set into my skin. even after an hour i would gently swipe my finger on the cheek and I would still see the cream residue on the my finger., that is even with setting powder. I guess so far that i liked about this bb cream is the coverage. It gave me sheer to medium coverage which I liked. and it also has an SPF which is a plus.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2014 5:13:00 AM More reviews by LadyXenovia

I must say, I am impressed with this product. Having relatively good skin I don't usually wear BB cream or foundation in general; usually just concealer or powder. I had to attend an event and needed to dress formally, so I used this to amp up my skin game. I applied this product in junction with the Maybelline Fit Me concealer and the Savvy Pressed Powder *cough cough cheapo cough cough* and this lasted for about 4-5 hours which is how long I was out. The formula is very lightweight yet it provides medium-heavy coverage, I used a pea sized amount which was able to help out my dark circles and forehead breakout. The packaging is a bit bland and I would have preferred a pump applicator but that doesn't affect the product itself. I would definitely buy this again.