October 25, 2014 | 1888 users online

Candles - Yankee Candles - Hazelnut Coffee

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by sillytabby

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yankee Candles are crap. Cheap, wax based product that smell like a gas station bathroom. They don't burn cleanly and don't last long. You will end up repainting your ceiling if you use them often.

Spend a little more and buy a nice soy based candle like Voluspa. Sure, it costs more but the scents are clean and luxurious.

cheap product and cheap quality

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2012 10:36:00 AM More reviews by deviationk

I bought this candle because I love the scent of Coffee house. when it was lit it did not produce enough scent to fill my room. somhow it reminds me of ikea chocolate scented candle. Was expecting a lot from this but was a let down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A full-bodied blend of java suffused with macademia nut, vanilla, and cocoa bean.

I bought a Large Jar of this Candle. I'd really like to try this in the Large Tumbler Since that is the most powerful candle of all sizes even the large Jar.
I Love this fragrance! This is the best scent for in the morning and even all day and night too. My boyfriend said it smells like chocolate caramel popcorn. He said it smells good! I really love the Cocoa bean fragrance. Very Good!

I plan to order many tarts of this very soon for my yankee candle electric tart warmer.

I always burn my candles for at least 3 hours and trim the wick before I light it each time. Always have a
Illuma-Lid ! I also turn my ceiling fan on and off every 30 minutes to move the scent around more.