April 19, 2014 | 1708 users online

Hair Removal - Shaveworks The Cool Fix

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by spiffingly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had in-growns, bumps and small scars from picking out in-growns in the bikini region for months now, but after maybe 2 weeks of using The Cool Fix, they're all gone.
There's a slight burning sensation upon application, but it only lasts for maybe 2 seconds. Smells like sunscreen and feels like aloe.

I haven't tested it out on my legs yet, but I'm definitely keeping this lotion around.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2012 6:59:00 AM More reviews by beautyaddict96

I got this as a sample from Sephora. I thought it was designed for women to use on their bikini line, but it's actually for men to use on their faces. I had some really bad ingrowns and razor bumps along my bikini line, and they are just so ugly, so I thought I would use this to make them go away.
I really didn't notice much success with this. My ingrowns and razor bumps were a bit better, but they by no means did not go away completely. I found it to be very irritating and it stung like crazy. When the ingrowns and bumps went away on their own, I used this immediately after reshaving (in ope to prevent them) and again, it stung so much! My eyes teared up.
I won't buy this in full size. It was worth a try, but I'll leave this to the men.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 2:52:00 AM More reviews by TashM84

The best razor bump solution I have ever used. I am an African American female with hereditary male pattern facial hair growth.I shaved my face everyday and had the WORST razor bumps along with scarring until I started using this stuff. Ive seen a great difference and I still shave everyday!!! Most of the ingrowns are gone with about 3 weeks of use. Better than Skin Tend and Skin Tight. Got it at Sephora along with the Jack Black Beard Lube that I shave with. Stings a little but worth the clear skin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by ari496

I got this as a sample from Sephora. I love it so much! It prevents and gets rid of all ingrwons, anywhere, so quickly. There's no redness or irrtation, and it doesn't sting. It works so well, I can't live with out. This is such a necessity.