Victoria's Secret VS Fantasies™ Exotics™ Seductive Amber™ Body Mist

4.2

on 1/24/2013 2:48:00 PM

One word - WOW !

This scent is to die for. Its more of a refreshing, fruity scent but the amber gives it more personality and the result is absolutely beautiful and well rounded. it is mature without being boring and fruity without being sickly sweet.. Just the perfect balance! Strongly recommended!

on 5/27/2012 3:37:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

smells heavy , obese, rotund, suffocating, and hard to breathe. Head ache induced, too much alcohol made my skin turn blistering red. Even the low end brands at target do not contain the excessive amount of alcohol as this fragrant. Enough alcohol to be used as a skin disinfectant to ward off germs , insects and microbes.

on 2/26/2012 12:00:00 PM

This is awesome, I got it in Miami last summer and I think it really smells beachy even if unsually ambers are for cooler weather. This is more like a summer amber because I think its combined with citrusy notes as well... I have the mist but I wish I also had the body lotion! Would buy again if I go to the US before it gets discontinued.

on 11/2/2011 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

This seriously smells so good. It's honestly a better version of the Amber Romance scent that VS has. It sucks that this is being discontinued :( Hopefully when I go to work, I can stock up on this because this is really good smelling.

on 10/1/2011 3:25:00 AM

I love the smell of VS Fantasies™ Exotics™ Seductive Amber. It smells better than the other amber they came out with last year at Christmas. This one is a lighter scent but it last for a long time. its very yummy

Popular Fragrances