April 21, 2014 | 730 users online

Treatments - Redken - All Soft Argan-6 Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by JenellaG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

All Soft Argan-6 is my favorite leave-in conditioner. It works best on straight hair that tends to be dry. My hair is wavy and this product made it less wavy and did not help with frizz. If your hair is frizzy use this in combination with an anti-frizz serum like Moroccanoil Treatment.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by honey81

This stuff smells amazing! It really helps soften my extra long thick asian hair with dry ends. I can seriously feel a difference when I use it! My hair just soaks this stuff up so I actually use around 5 pumps or so for all of my mid shaft to ends. I love this!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by livefast

Decent product

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by xkianax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got this as a gift from a family friend who is a hairdresser. I don't use it often, only before blowdrying my hair (which I only do when I want to straighten my hair).

I have really thick and long hair, but 2-3 pumps does it for me. So I apply it to my damp hair before blowdrying and after I straighten my hair. It leaves it soft and somewhat shiny. The amazing cinnamon bun smells doesn't last very long.

I wouldn't repurchase because I wouldn't say I need it, but I definitely recommend it! Great

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2013 2:17:00 AM More reviews by sassylatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cost me $25 and i will not repurchase. To be honest this isn't much better than a drug store brand. I reccomend CHI or even silk drops. Redken does 't reduce the frizz at all ot just makes your hair look dark and oily but it's odd because ot doesn't feel excessively thick on your hands while you apply it. Oh and usually anything formulated with argan oil smells awesome, not the case here. this smells like coconut queen helene. i do not reccomend this product

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by carotan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just 3 pumps for my dry, coarse, Asian hair, blow dry with a round brush, and my hair is slick, shiny, and soft for days. I don't mind the mild coconut smell which disappears after an hour. My hair is long, and it works best for me to half dry my hair, smooth it through, finish blow drying, and my hair stays smooth. Will continue buying this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by anneeannee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a couple of months now and it works wonders. My hair has always been curly so I straighten my hair every year and occasionally color my hair. My hair is dry to the touch & has split ends so bad I have to snip about 1.5 inch of my hair just to cut it off. After trying this product, my split ends seem to be so much better, I don't know how tho cos I don't think oil does that but somehow this does.

It's really good and the price is rather reasonable. I did expect a bigger bottle when I bought it online but that's another thing all together. I do suggest you try this product out.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 9:22:00 AM More reviews by vickster524

I didn't care for the shampoo and conditioner in this line but I did love this oil, It's very dry so once you put it in your hair it doesn't leave that greasy feeling behind on your hair or your hands. It smells great and does it's job. Good for curly, wavy or thick hair to just wash throw some in and let air dry, helps make curls more defined without the frizz. Also great as a heat shield prior to blow drying and flat or curling iron. I can't say enough good things about this product, However the price of this is a little more that what I want to pay at this time in my life (reason for 4 stars) So I use the Suave Morrocan Infusion oil and it works almost as good. But if you don't mind the price I would purchase this over any and I mean any Argan Oil out there, Works Great!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by LauraJM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I get all Redken products free to try because my mum is a hairdresser, This is the only brand i can say that all of the products are amazing. Dosent matter which one you use they are all the same amazing! I could live only with using Redken products.
ALL SOFT is particularly a favourite especially for dry hair and winters environmental damage.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by clp53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

great! makes my hair feel soft and takes out the tangles.
my hair is crazy frizzy so this works to tame it