November 22, 2014 | 1703 users online

Eye Shadow - Jordana - Eye Shadow- Beige

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

In my country this retails at 2.5 $ ..Which is a bit expensive compared to other local brands .....MAC almost doesn't exist here !!!..Drugstore and other high end eyeshadows have rediculous prices ..if found ... but those were the best 2.5 $ spent in my life ...matt neutral colours are very rare in the market here and this one is the most amazing soft , beige matte I have ever seen & used ...I decided upon buying more shadows from Jordana ..and I will try to post pics &swatches ASAP ...I am hooked ;)
I have this in "Creamy Vanilla " I think it is "Beige" ..but they have changed the names ..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 12:37:00 PM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW! I don't know what made me buy a cheap $1.00 shadow to begin with. But, I loved it too death.
Though, I almost wish I hadn't.....Cuz, I fell for it hard and it just left me! Boo!Hoo!

My Dollar Store stopped carrying it awhile back and I have been on the hunt for a dupe for forever now.

I am a MAC snob.......but nothing has had this particular shadows... buttery soft whitebeige color with a beautiful soft satin finish! Nothing!

Not Shroom.....its too blah,bland and hard to get a good swipe to show up on me

Phloof....is definitely pretty close...but its $11.00 vs $1.00!

Jordana's Beige is my cheap azz soul mate.....and I want it back!

I looked on Cherry Culture and none of the shadows have the name Beige....Have they changed it to Creamy Vanilla now?

Oh well, it sux that for a DOLLAR....I struck gold and now its gone!

If you can find one.....buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by earlyprim

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found this at my local Dollar Store in a basket by the Jordana display. I purchased the two they had left.

I think this is the perfect shade for highlighting. A little bit goes a long way. Blends well. It's not shimmery....more of a subtle glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2008 12:50:00 AM More reviews by chubbieecheeks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVES it! it's quite similar to MAC's shroom, phloof!, and filament (which i own). and may i add, the quality is same as MAC shadows. i use it everyday as a brow highlighter or crease color. i really wish i can find this again so i can stock up!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2008 12:43:00 PM More reviews by zhongnanone

Another great product from Jordana. As others have mentioned, the color of this shadow is very complex and sophisticated. It is an off-white, beige, cream color with subtle silver/golden hues. I just cannot describe it accurately. It works extremely well as an overall wash color to open up the eyes and as a highlighter. Very versatile and useful. For 1 dollar a pop, I am well pleased. The only problem, however, is that this product can be difficult to find. The dollar store in my area has sold out many of the Jordana shadows including this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2007 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Nekura

I don't believe anyone has mentioned this.. but Jordana "Beige" is a very close dupe to MAC's popular shade" Phloof!". To color, subtle shimmer, and texture they're nearly identical. It's definitely something I'll be using often without hurting my wallet :) It's a color that's very good for highlight and neutral looks! I've been looking at Jordana products more due to MUA reviews and so far I've yet to be disappointed. Well worth the dollar spent. They can also be depotted into MAC palettes which is a great plus!

A pic for reference:

Also, I heard this is supposedly a dupe for MAC Shroom? Shroom and Phloof! are a both similar highlight colors but I only own Phloof! I'm ivory/warmtone/yellow complexion. Either way it's too close of a look that I'm a bit angry I own phloof! Why? because the amount I paid for it could have purchase almost all Jordana shadows... continued >>

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2007 8:25:00 PM More reviews by captainlindarg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeshadow so much. I've had it forever and it's just the perfect color to use for just about everything. I most often use it as a highlighter, or for a very neutral look on my lids. I usually wear it with MAC shadows and it has just as much staying power and excellent color payoff. My shadow actually got broken from me toting it around so much, and now it's more the texture of a loose pigment... which I actually love. And you really can't beat the price at only a buck. I will buy this again if I can find it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2006 10:20:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this color! This is the perfect frosted beige for a brow highlighter. I got this from a dollar store, perfect price, perfect shadow. Highly recommened!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2006 9:17:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently had my sis pick some Jordana eyeshadows up for me and I love them! They are of incredibly good quality for such a low, low price. Beige is a great shimmery/frosty off white colour that is silky smooth and easy to blend. Very versatile and dirt cheap-give it a try! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2005 11:20:00 AM More reviews by duncan123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This really is a great shadow and I don't know why I haven't reviewed it before. I use it as a base almost daily -- the perfect, shimmery champagne color on my lids and a great highlighter for any other shadow I use it with. I've had this for a year and I'm down to the pan with just a ring around the edge, so it's time to go buy more!