July 30, 2014 | 1254 users online

Makeup Brushes - Laura Mercier - Pointed Eye Liner Brush - Pull Apart

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by flybaby

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely, hands down, the best pointed eye liner brush I've ever used! And, as I have worked for many years as a successful artist, I definitely have an opinion about brushes :)

Why I've been fooling around with eyeliner pencils, felt tipped eyeliners, eyeliners that have a brush as the "wand" in a tube of eyeliner, and gel eyeliners with inferior brushes is beyond me (now, of course.... in hindsight )

I switched to LM Tightline cake in the Marine Bleu shade, and honestly can't remember the last time I was so wowed by an eyeliner. In fact, I've probably never been wowed by an eyeliner before!

I do not use this brush to tightline, as I have permanent eyeliner tattooed in my upper lash line. (where tightlining would go) So, I use this brush to draw a traditional line with a flick. It is just perfection—no other words for it.

The pull apart design is nice, because it works as a long handled brush for daily use, but is great for travel too.

There is no downside to this brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2011 4:56:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the same as the one with the long handle but it has a cap making it convenient for travel.The pointed tip is good for lining the lips precisely