Everyday Minerals Glam Guru

Not tested on animals

on 10/6/2012 5:10:00 PM

I have not tried this blush on myself. But I did use it when I did my cousin's makeup. She has a medium-tan skin tone and this color was absolutely gorgeous on her. It has a pretty, but not overwhelming shimmer to it and the color is a warm mauve color.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a really pretty shade, but is probably best suited for light-medium skin tones. I wear EDM's Golden Fair, so I'm very very pale and I can wear this if I apply with a very light hand.

To me, this shade looks like an amped up version of Come What May (which is my fav!) with golden shimmer and added warmth/brown tones. There's a definitely warmth to Glam Guru that extends beyond the gold shimmer. I love gold shimmer, so I think that's why I like this and it has enough pink tones to balance it out and make it wearable for me. It's a medium toned shade, depth wise, and very pigmented.

The photo on the EDM site does not accurately reflect what this product looks like---both in the jar and on the face. It has enough shimmer to be accurately placed in the Shimmer category, though.

Pretty color, overall.