July 23, 2014 | 1505 users online

Polishes - Jordana - #158 Pearl

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by VioletOrchid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I would buy this again, as I wear it frequently. This is a strange color. Looking straight at my nail it's a pearly pink. At a distance it's mannequin hands. Looking down my nail it's very pale mauve pink. It's my go-to "growing my nails out" color, either one coat or under something like Bubble Bath. It's cheap, but self levels and because it's pearlescent it looks sort of opaque at one coat. Wear isn't terrific, but it's 1.99! I really like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 11:05:00 AM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

GORGEOUS COLOR!! Quite possibly a favorite of mine now. The color is very soft and neutral. It's long lasting and great quality. It's not streaky and does not take a long time to dry. This was my first Jordana nail polish and I was well pleased. I bought this at Kmart when they were doing a buy one get one free deal on all Jordana products. I took a chance and I'm glad I did. I will definitely repurchase this when I use it all up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Jordana's nail polish formulas are surprisingly great. They're not too thick but not too runny, making it super easy to apply. This color comes out to a gorgeous pearly pink on my nails. One coat is pretty sheer so I applied two coats, which gave a nice opaque color. This is an amazing product for a drugstore polish. Def would repurchase! :)