September 23, 2014 | 1711 users online

Highlighters - Victoria's Secret - Luminous Cheek & Face Highlighter in "Sea Shells"

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by smanha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this highlighter in Striking. It makes my face naturally glow like an angel. Get an angel face with this highlighter. It's as easy as that.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by theauralynn

I have this highlighter in "striking", but I found it to work wonders for my face. I put it on my cheekbones and buff it out and it's lovely!
I bought mine on clearance for 5 dollars but its original price was pretty high.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got this at the VS sale for literally only a couple dollars, and all I have to say is WOW what a great buy! This highlighter comes in very large stick form with a striped reddish undertone appearance along with the highlighter. In contrast to the bronze VS highlighter, this one is directed towards women with fair skin, and all you have to do is smooth some of this product to higlight your face and give a dewy glow. Wonderful consistency, lasting ability, and natural appeal, and most definitely so glad I found this when I did!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is from the VS makeup line. Love it!! It comes In a stick form so it makes application easy; you don't have to worry about using a brush. I just swipe this on areas where I would usually apply highlighter: tops of cheekbones, browbone, bridge of my nose and on my cupid's bow. I use my clean fingers to blend. Color comes out to a gorgeous pinky/gold. Gives a natural glow without making my face look like a disco ball. Def would repurchase :)