April 17, 2014 | 1414 users online

Eye Shadow - Jordana - Eye Shadow- Wine

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This just didn't work well for my face at all. I won't repurchase. I actually got the opposite of compliments and my boo's friends said they didn't like it so that means a lot!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2009 6:44:00 PM More reviews by carolbee86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What a great color! Doesn't come out as red as it looks in the package. It's like a beautiful wine/plumb color...looks great on green/hazel eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2008 4:04:00 PM More reviews by oceansgurlie

After reading all of the great reviews, I got excited and rushed out to get this eyeshadow. It did go on very smoothly and was really easy to blend but I don't think that the red tone really matched my skin color well. My main complaint is that it had no staying power! I have oily eyelids and my eyeshadow has a tendency to crease, but this one had completely disappeared into the crease in only an hour! My Dior eyeshadow lasts at least 5 hours before it starts to crease so in this case, I think you get what you pay for. I'm glad that I only paid 99 cents for a product that I've only used once and probably never will again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2007 9:49:00 PM More reviews by vain_brat

okay ive had this forever and have not really used it because i always thought it was too red. but i finally put it on this morning, just used a champagne color all over the lid, started lending this on the crease and finished with black eyeliner and black mascara and i got so many compliments on my eye makeup today at work. it is a nice plummy color, and its NOT as red as i htought it would be on me. i actually think out of all the purplish shades i own, this one looks best on me. not too much shimmer but its not flat matte either... more of a luminous matte actually. it just really brightened up my whole look even though i did a semi smokey eye and it really made my brown eyes pop.

got this online at adiscountbeauty.com when i stocke dup on the color xtend eyeliners!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2007 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Nekura

If you like smokey looks, berry/wine/red colors then this is a definite must have. I still can't believe this color (and Moss/deep olive green) only costs a dollar! it's a wine color with a slight shimmer that's good for nights out =) I'd definitely repurchase. Unlike many reds I've had this one isn't a full matte or too frost like so it's pretty unique + dark too.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2007 11:37:00 PM More reviews by medorose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's kind of a weird color but very good in small doses (like as an eyeliner). Stays on great without any more than two coats. The only thing is that you have to blend it in to look good. When it's at full strength, it's too much. But that's probably true of most Jordana eye shadows. Overall, I would buy it again, especially since it's so cheap! Great value!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2005 3:47:00 PM More reviews by il23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love these shadows so much. They are absolutely dirt cheap (1$) and are possibly the best brand of eyeshadow I've tried so far. They last throughout my six hour day with minimal creasing. The colors are so pigmented and silky smooth. The packaging is also really nice, a little silver pot with a clear top and a J on it.

Wine is exactly what it sounds like, a deep reddish/brownish color. It's not dark unless heavily applied but it is highly pigmented.

For reference, I'm warm toned medium with black hair and brown eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2005 4:04:00 AM More reviews by goodthings

Never thought I could pull off a color like this. I've always been more of an earth-tone eyeshadow person, so this color was a little daring for me. I just read from one of the reviews that this is one of the best colors, so I decided to try it. Luckily, it was one of the few available colors in the only store carrying this line in our area. THe quality of the eyeshadow itself is wonderful. The color, meanwhile, brings out the brown in my black/brown eyes. I even got a compliment from the makeup artist at Laura Mercier while I had this on! Will definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2005 11:01:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I like to pair this with browns, bronzes, and golds. It is quite pigmented, the quality is great, you can't go wrong there. Depending on what I pair this with it either looks like a true wine shade or a reddish plum brown. Nice shade, although if I were to make it much more perfect I would add shimmer (shimmer makes everything better in my world hehe) I don't think that I would repurchase if I used it up or even lost it as I don't use it that much and wouldn't miss it I don't think. Not at this point anyways. I prefer Jane's Dazzle to this, which is a bit sheerer and less red toned.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2005 12:12:00 AM More reviews by SunsetRodeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Thank-you Barb, for introducing me to this absolutely gorgeous eyeshadow!!! On me, Wine looks like a deep cranberry color with a bit of shimmer. It sounds dramatic, but it goes both ways! You can sheer it out with a shimmery white e/s if you want to wear it on the lid for a daytime look or use wet for STUNNING rich color! Right now, my fave look to wear this is with a lilac e/s on the lid and Wine blended in the outer V and crease. Sooooo pretty!! This is also amazing as a liner! It astounds me that this was only 1 dollar!!