Sean John - Empress

3.3

on 7/7/2012 11:23:00 PM

This smells EXACTLY like Cool Water on me. Exactly. Cloying citrus, poor silliage and longevity, and unappealing overall. If I didn't loathe Cool Water maybe I'd appreciate this more.

on 6/23/2012 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

At first, citrus... so much it reminded me of aftershave, but if you hang around for the heart and base notes of Empress, it morphs into a sexy, edgy scent. Empress walks the line between masculine and feminine, and I like that in a perfume...There's a place for this in my perfume collection.

on 5/24/2012 11:12:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

if you love citrus scent, you will love this fragrance. It's a sour type of lime citrus. It reminds me of tommy hilfiger perfume. It smells a bit stronger, sharper than tommy hilfiger. There is a lot of alcohol or aldehyde in this product which I didn't like. Main taste include citrus, woody, fruity, musky , powdery, warm spicy. It's upbeat and happy.
Empress is designed as a crisp floral scent. The top notes are key lime pie accord, mandarin, star fruit and cranberry. The heart consists of raspberry, peony, passion flower, cardamom and ambrette seed, followed by notes of vanilla, sandalwood, crystallized caramel and second skin accord in the base.

it definitely has it's own signature. It's not an offensive fragrant. It's just not my taste. I prefer gentler, sweeter, floral, organic , less alcohol or synthetic chemicals. It is a powerhouse of staying power.

on 9/29/2011 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

EMPRESS....sean john is..... fresh, citrus key lime pie,lil fruity,lil spicy, very nice drydown.....i actually thought this was masculine....but i gave it a second chance on my skin and let it settle in (with the sample i had)....and its clean and femme....but sexy undertones and its not sweet at all...its very nice and got the lotion and its a creme.....very everyday for anytime.....dont pass this up if u like fresh and clean ..and sexy ! a winner !

Popular Fragrances